What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ea hospital should have a supply based on population and statistics. Then have a Central warehouse where any hospital can get more sent when needed. It really is not that hard to setup. This is what it should have always been like. Remember we got dummies running shit.
Where's the profit to be made building things then letting them sit in a warehouse?

No overhead, slim margins, all proceeds go into my pocket.

'Murica!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
especially if it leaves Trump in the White House.

i thought he would get the virus by now, but there's always the next 30 days.

do you mean because states are postponing primaries ?

i think because of the way it is being handled, the "arc of the story", it will be over remarkably fast - but not in a good way.

if there's any ICMagers with wood shops, you should start making Caskets because they will need a lot of them and you can get $1K per.

We can only hope. :biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
NY governor Cuomo is threatening to sue the state of RI
as RI State Police are pulling over vehicles from NY and sending the National Guard door to door looking for New Yorkers.
I'm actually starting to like him.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ea hospital should have a supply based on population and statistics. Then have a Central warehouse where any hospital can get more sent when needed. It really is not that hard to setup. This is what it should have always been like. Remember we got dummies running shit.

Right, In a "Wartime" situation a federal agency should commandeer all machines and allocate them in the most efficient way.

Edit:

Trump wants to quarantine NY, NJ and CT on the national news tonight. This is going to be good.

U

useless.gardens

if we're removing dual citizenship... i think we can start with trump's wife & mother/father-in law. they can get locked in cages once we return their status to "foreigner".

im wondering if jeff eppy can get dual citizenship status in hell ?

i heard the very tie trump is wearing in this photo , quite oddly, was found around eppy's neck in solitary.
picture.php

hella great guy. big friend. yooge friend.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where's the profit to be made building things then letting them sit in a warehouse?

No overhead, slim margins, all proceeds go into my pocket.

'Murica!

The GOV has 100's of warehouses full of products that aren't used until needed (Strategic National Stockpile). Most of this crap expired long ago. We even have tons on Cheese just sitting. Its not about profits..
https://www.phe.gov/about/sns/Pages/default.aspx

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
The GOV has 100's of warehouses full of products that aren't used until needed (Strategic National Stockpile). Most of this crap expired long ago. We even have tons on Cheese just sitting. Its not about profits..
https://www.phe.gov/about/sns/Pages/default.aspx

Hello all,

I have friends that received cheese in the 80's...it was some good cheese I will say. Tremendous flavor, flavor like no body has ever seen before, flavor like no one had ever thought possible they were amazed, historic flavor that I can tell you.

minds_I

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Yes, I think so. My extended family got some government cheese. It was good cheddar cheese and they were giving it away.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Intriguing!
What would happen if the election were to be postponed.
Would Trump relinquish the office to Pelosi ?
How would the military be used by Trump to hold power?
Is such a scenario out of the realm of possibility.

already covered. election will be held. if not, trump & Pence are out after term expires. no legal way for them to stay in office. military is not part of the equation. we are not latin america. the way things are going, it would not surprise me if trump filed for bankruptcy (resigned) and gave the job to Pence for a few months. "i take no responsibility".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts