What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

I wonder how the investigations into his conspiracy to defraud the United States will play out. Will anything interesting happen before November. What if 'Crooked' Joe gets arrested?

X

xavier7995

Nah, he was popular as a senator. Dude spent 40 years in the senate as scrappy joe standing up for the working man, true or not. I think being vp really alienated him from that background though and it no longer resonates.

Edit: you are correct that he never was a hit on the big stage.

Jestocost

Nah, he was popular as a senator. Dude spent 40 years in the senate as scrappy joe standing up for the working man, true or not. I think being vp really alienated him from that background though and it no longer resonates.

This is a good point. He's been away from direct election accountability for what? 12 years at this point?

That's a long time for both a politician and an elderly person.

audiohi

Veteran
I wonder how the investigations into his conspiracy to defraud the United States will play out. Will anything interesting happen before November. What if 'Crooked' Joe gets arrested?

What if the people investigating Joe got arrested for insider trading after hearing intelligence briefings about what was coming and then selling their stocks? What about the shit pres and his children? How much stock did they dump?

You don't care though. They're all free to use their positions to enrich themselves. As long as you aren't a democrat.

X

xavier7995

What if the people investigating Joe got arrested for insider trading after hearing intelligence briefings about what was coming and then selling their stocks? What about the shit pres and his children? How much stock did they dump?

You don't care though. They're all free to use their positions to enrich themselves. As long as you aren't a democrat.

Lookit u and ur silly MSM facts. They dont even cover Hillary's 50 murders. :peacock:

Hempy McNoodle

I have no idea what you are refering to here.

Hempy McNoodle

I wonder if Trump will use this as an excuse to cancel our debt to China and create a global reset and end the fed and IRS, creating a new monetary system.

Hempy McNoodle

Remember folks, the DNC/MSM aren't sabotaging Bernie Sanders (because he doesn't mind), they are sabotaging Bernie's voters. I was one of them last time.

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on ..

X

xavier7995

I have no idea what you are refering to here.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51976484

Some senators dumped a bunch of stock. Some say it was based on insider knowledge, they say it was based on public information. Hard to say, it was really obvious public knowledge this was going to be a big deal, trump downplaying the risk to the public and the Republicans going along with that messaging does make it a bit of a moral dilemma.

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51976484

Some senators dumped a bunch of stock. Some say it was based on insider knowledge, they say it was based on public information. Hard to say, it was really obvious public knowledge this was going to be a big deal, trump downplaying the risk to the public and the Republicans going along with that messaging does make it a bit of a moral dilemma.

That has nothing to do with the Joe Biden investigations and the election. That's why I didn't quite understand. Because I thought that is what you were responding to. Oh well.
As for Burr and Feinstein and whoever else, I hope, for their sake that what they did was legal. If not I hope the get treated properly (arrested like you or I would be?).

Hempy McNoodle

That has nothing to do with the Joe Biden investigations and the election. That's why I didn't quite understand. Because I thought that is what you were responding to. Oh well.
As for Burr and Feinstein and whoever else, I hope, for their sake that what they did was legal. If not I hope the get treated properly (arrested like you or I would be?).

My apologies Xav',
I think I mixed you and Audiohi.

Hempy McNoodle

Just wanted to take a brief break from the political mud-slinging and share with you all that on Thursday 3/19/2020, I put my indoor spring seeds into germination. Things are looking good so far. They all look like they are about to burst, even though temps were getting pretty hot. It's cold right now in Oakland. So, I have them germ'ing on a heat pad. Things got pretty warm up into the 80's and possibly over 100°f. I hope these tropical and subtropical sativa beans can handle it. I am trying to keep them in the 70s.
1 Acapulco Gold
1 Colombian Gold
1 Malawi Gold
1 Congolese

I'm happy to be growing again. It's been a few months. Just wanted to share. All further notes will be shared in a forthcoming thread in the landrace section or on existing threads for those individual strain catagories.

Thanks! ..and, thanks for being here!

-Hempy

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wanted to take a brief break from the political mud-slinging and share with you all that on Thursday 3/19/2020, I put my indoor spring seeds into germination. Things are looking good so far. They all look like they are about to burst, even though temps were getting pretty hot. It's cold right now in Oakland. So, I have them germ'ing on a heat pad. Things got pretty warm up into the 80's and possibly over 100°f. I hope these tropical and subtropical sativa beans can handle it. I am trying to keep them in the 70s.
1 Acapulco Gold
1 Colombian Gold
1 Malawi Gold
1 Congolese

I'm happy to be growing again. It's been a few months. Just wanted to share. All further notes will be shared in a forthcoming thread in the landrace section or on existing threads for those individual strain catagories.

Thanks! ..and, thanks for being here!

-Hempy

welcome to the exciting world of being a useful contributor!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.