What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

Reporter asks- 'What do you say to Americans that are scared though? I guess nearly 200 dead, 14,000 who are sick, millions as you witnessed who are scared, what do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?'

Trump proceeds to b*tch and moan and call him a bad reporter, and claims it's a nasty question.... great leadership qualities.... anything he doesn't know how to respond to is 'nasty' and someone else's fault that he doesn't have the capacity to answer a BASIC question.

Blames media for his own incompetence.... what's new?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Reporter asks- 'What do you say to Americans that are scared though? I guess nearly 200 dead, 14,000 who are sick, millions as you witnessed who are scared, what do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?'

Trump proceeds to b*tch and moan and call him a bad reporter, and claims it's a nasty question.... great leadership qualities.... anything he doesn't know how to respond to is 'nasty' and someone else's fault that he doesn't have the capacity to answer a BASIC question.

The guy is a jerk, but as numbers ramp up, I think his tone will change. Im In California, and our liberal governor is more then happy with the support he got from tRump recently.

C

Capra ibex

The guy is a jerk, but as numbers ramp up, I think his tone will change. Im In California, and our liberal governor is more then happy with the support he got from tRump recently.

He's not a 'jerk' he's a pathetic sociopath.... if he didn't want responsibility and scrutiny he should not have applied for the job.

He thinks being president is about being showered with praise, regardless of his actions.... literally anyone could do the job that Trump does.... a 15 year old could handle his 'duties' with at least the same level of competence, and still have more grace.

He's 73 years old, he's not going to 'change' into a beacon of anything.

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

Damn, don't he make you proud?

The man is a pussy....hey remember when he was still a candidate at a hanger rally some guy rushes the stage and what did tRump do? yeah, you know what he did, he was terrified and looking for cover and SS agents to save his sorry ass.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/14/donald-trump-protester-stage-ohio-rally-video

Then he proceeded to talk shit about knocking the guy out..making punching motions...

The man is a pussy...my president is a pussy...why should I accept that?

minds_I

C

Capra ibex

Hello all,

Damn, don't he make you proud?

The man is a pussy....hey remember when he was still a candidate at a hanger rally some guy rushes the stage and what did tRump do? yeah, you know what he did, he was terrified and looking for cover and SS agents to save his sorry ass.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/14/donald-trump-protester-stage-ohio-rally-video

Then he proceeded to talk shit about knocking the guy out..making punching motions...

The man is a pussy...my president is a pussy...why should I accept that?

minds_I

TBH i don't think being a macho man is necessary to be an effective president, but Trump most certainly is a coward who likes to play the hard man.... epic facepalm level phoney.

He was 'ready for him'.... that look on his face when he sh*t his pants really looked like he was ready. :redface:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Same old donny
74047a95fa2bb84f109107508a04f0b9.png

TheDarkStorm

Gry Maybe you should look in to what Communist China did to Dr. Lee. It's a long sad story I don't have the time to explain if you are unfamiliar with the story. But to summarize, when he discovered covid 19, testing was stopped and he was tortured in to signing an NDA.

Now look at the covid19 shitshow sweeping the world.

Fuck communism and anyone who supports it.

Theve made a documentary about this...its messed up...he warned them over and over....in the end he got it himself an died...an ther wer some concerns that they may have had him killed off on purpose

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So would you expand a bit on which of the immigrant minority groups you deem "good" and the reasons behind your judgement?

Many immigrants are here because they are trying to get a fair shake and distance themselves from their country of origin.

It's incredibly shortsighted to judge entire nations as unworthy of immigration, but you fit right in with Trump's administration.

The days of the individual being judged on their own character seem to be over.

America must be great again.

Maybe I didn't ask as much as necessary....

??????

Hempy McNoodle

When people start knocking truckers, I leave.

It's trucks, plural. Reefer vans, plural.

Bunch of high-minded folks on here who missed the boom in the 80's, and decided to roleplay as flower children circa 1963 instead of improving themselves.

Immigrants, at least, have pre-existing conditions limiting their growth.

The "hippies" on this site decided doing psychedelics in the back of clapped-out vans was cool until they woke up in 1985 and started seeking "medicine" for their "disability."

Enjoy your food, folks. Thank the truckers you see.

I wanna be a long haul trucker. But, I'd wanna be smoking the whole time. Damn drug testing!

Gry

Veteran
I wanna be a long haul trucker. But, I'd wanna be smoking the whole time. Damn drug testing!

Willin'

I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
I'm drunk and dirty don't ya know, and I'm still, willin'
And I was out on the road late at night
I'd seen my pretty Alice in every head light
Alice, Dallas Alice
I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari
Tehachapi to Tonapah
Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made
Driven the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed
And if you give me weed, whites and wine
And you show me a sign