What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

:bigeye: yeah hempy,a good time to put a fresh layer of aluminum foil over the windows and make some more delicious trump kool-aid!:biggrin:

just messin with yah...hey,crazy idea,how about putting up more pot related content?

Your wish will soon be granted. I've been waiting very patiently for the weather to heat up. But, once the shelter in place order was announced, I drove quickly to the grow shop to grab my felt pots and soil. Otherwise I would be sitting twittling my thumbs for god knows how long. But I am going to be doing a closet grow with 2 optic 1XLs, featuring:
1 SnowHigh Double Acapulco Gold
1 Malawi Gold (Afropips) from The Real Seed Co
1 Colombian Gold 1972 from USC
1 Congolese from The Real Seed Co

I have never grown (or smoked?) anything close to any of these and am very excited! I plan on posting the grow on the landrace thread most likely.

Hempy McNoodle

The lab is 40 miles away. Have you seen the coronavirus in the Dean Koontz book? That's fucking wierd. Not everything is a conspiracy Hempy. Plenty of blame for the Chinese Communist government. I don't doubt that the Chinese would sacrifice a few million citizens, to improve their position in the world. Just like any other collectivist group, what's best for the whole is best. With Communism, it's what's best for the party is what's best.

Hempy are you under the shelter in place orders? If so, I hope you have plenty to entertain yourself and your family.

I am still working, so far. Corporate just added 40 hours of sick pay. They are monitoring attendance, if it drops below 70% we are going to be shutdown. My idiot supervisor is so excited to get shutdown, he's a boy toy to an old teacher. She makes over 100k a year, so he's ready to sit his lazy ass on the couch for a few weeks. Gotta have a ton of respect for a man that wants to live off his bitch. :laughing:

I would like to direct your attention to something called 'Event 201.'

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your wish will soon be granted. I've been waiting very patiently for the weather to heat up. But, once the shelter in place order was announced, I drove quickly to the grow shop to grab my felt pots and soil. Otherwise I would be sitting twittling my thumbs for god knows how long. But I am going to be doing a closet grow with 2 optic 1XLs, featuring:
1 SnowHigh Double Acapulco Gold
1 Malawi Gold (Afropips) from The Real Seed Co
1 Colombian Gold 1972 from USC
1 Congolese from The Real Seed Co

I have never grown (or smoked?) anything close to any of these and am very excited! I plan on posting the grow on the landrace thread most likely.

lol,i think i see the problem,maybe some nice indica instead of paranoia inducing sativas!:biggrin:

Hempy McNoodle

:bigeye: yeah hempy,a good time to put a fresh layer of aluminum foil over the windows and make some more delicious trump kool-aid!:biggrin:

just messin with yah...hey,crazy idea,how about putting up more pot related content?

I've also been putting off a thread idea on the back burner regarding the possible benefits of hermies in cultivation as a new evolutionary approach (for genetic preservation and for creating lightly seeded bud, a superior product in my opinion).

White Beard

Reminds me of a game where I taught a Vatican lawyer he didn’t know how to play poker...too rich.

What reminds me is the toilet paper: that same game, my lawyer anted up by dropping his beemer keys in the pot....

Fucking hell of a game. God, did I make money (I didn’t keep his beemer, but turns out I should have...)

They do get something more. It's their kids with no debt and monster interest enslaving them. Student loans are not cheep and banks making big money on these kids.

A smart kid does all of us good if he or she is curing a virus instead of working at walmart.
Every doctor has a college degree. Every scientist, every engineer, every architect, most real-life researchers. “Educated people”, people who learn enough about the world and their subjects TO FUNCTION in their fields, make better choices, better decisions, better designs, better diagnoses than people who have not studied how the world works and been checked for function/clarity; they design, build, and produce improved things and better things, create new things. Like, non-invasive medical procedures, CNC production, 3D printing, UV-setting acrylic teeth, cheap complex-prescription lenses, the key fob that lets you lock your car with a button....

How can it possibly be that apparently intelligent persons can pose such utterly ignorant and clueless questions as ‘what do *I* get out of an educated society?’

I think my new stock response for some of this is going to be “WAR EAGLE!!!” Don’t want to get over anyone’s head, after all

you missed the entire point. congrats.
Their entire political worldview on missing some very fundamental points...for example, the descendants of slavers aren’t owed payment for their “loss of property” following emancipation. Here’s another: taxes “promote the general welfare and provide for the common defense”, as it says in the constitution, they are not for the specific tangible benefit of specific tax payers, and they should not be used for such.

There are others, but we can start there: those are very big missed points, and the fallout of that has been appalling so far.

Video at RNC highlights Trump's rise to success
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDS8yzydVlo

Oh, such success! A cheat, a liar, an ignoramus, an oaf, a fool, a bully, a crook - what does it say about his supporters that they celebrate such “success”? Surely now must be his finest hour...

M

Mr D

Well, here in Oakland, which can at times feel like a pretty unfriendly place, I have noticed a lot more kindness in the community. People are smiling and saying hello much more now.

While I do have many personal issues with the exotic animal trade and wild game markets, I don't believe for a second that that is the source of COVID-19 or any other infamous pandemic or epidemic. They've been eating bats for thousands of years, no Covid-19. What is just a few blocks away from the supposed 'ground zero' market? A weapons grade bio warfare lab? (YES)

Coronavirus has been listed on a can of lysol for years. Spend some time reading something besides conspiracy nonsense. Virus have been mutating since the beginning of time. It's a mutation of a well known virus, not a bioweapon. :wallbash:

The COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin, scientists say
https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2020/20200317-andersen-covid-19-coronavirus.html

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the brightside illeagal immigrants caught crossing the border will not be held in detention centers,announcement to be made within 48 hours.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:

Telling the TDS crowd to put their emotions aside and think is pointless.

I really hoped this shit would bring our country together, I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Hopefully we as a nation learn that this globalist bullshit is not good.

Funny nobody is talking about how Trump warned that we were dependent on China for our medicines, back in January.

If China doesn't receive swift, and massive penalties for their malfeasance for sending the world into a deadly pandemic, and recession, we will be back here in a few more years. The animal markets have spurred most of the major disease breakouts.

I guess Einstein was right when he said switching to a vegetarian diet is the number one thing people could do to save the world. [something like that anyway]

Hempy McNoodle

Coronavirus has been listed on a can of lysol for years. Spend some time reading something besides conspiracy nonsense. Virus have been mutating since the beginning of time. It's a mutation of a well known virus, not a bioweapon. :wallbash:

The COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin, scientists say
https://www.scripps.edu/news-and-events/press-room/2020/20200317-andersen-covid-19-coronavirus.html

Mr. D, with all due respect, I did not say that I did not believe in coronaviruses.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess Einstein was right when he said switching to a vegetarian diet is the number one thing people could do to save the world. [something like that anyway]

yup,plenty of tofu and vegan options available at the local stores!

of course half of it is poisoned with kale!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.