What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
It's because she's offputting, shrill, and arrogant.

Her ideas are a week-late recycling of whatever Bernie said, delivered in a hectoring tone.

Once she lost the ability to communicate in smoke-signals her chances were zero.

<100

Hempy McNoodle

They can't give the full quote or context because it is in the context of fake news propaganda and that is what the fake story is. This is important to grasp in an intelligent way. Put your emotions aside and think about what is really happening here.

med4u

Veteran
Trump's three main talking points are now gone.

1. Look at the stock market.
2. Low unemployment.
3. Blame Obama.

Not we get to see how Trump handles a real crisis as opposed to riding Obama's economic wave while taking credit for it.

:laughing: that's like saying...if this was obamas economic wave...then the stock market crashing is his fault....probably kung-flu too...
I know theres idiots out there but this is probably the stupidest thing I have read....congrats absalami

Hempy McNoodle

This (DNC/Deep State/fake news complex) is exactly why Bernie is finished and Trump will win BIGGLY in 2020.
And that is a good thing. Believe me, you don't want DeepState Joe the child-fiddlin crook to be POTUS. That would be horrifying and it's not going to happen.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Even though Warren rubs me the wrong way I would say out of the possible contenders for vp. She is the one that would most improve Biden's ticket. Too bad AOC is still too young. Have her as vp then remove Biden for dementia.

All the progressives have no choice but Biden.

Next time around AOC will be a very strong contender. I like her.

packerfan79

Veteran
They can't give the full quote or context because it is in the context of fake news propaganda and that is what the fake story is. This is important to grasp in an intelligent way. Put your emotions aside and think about what is really happening here.

:laughing:

Telling the TDS crowd to put their emotions aside and think is pointless.

I really hoped this shit would bring our country together, I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Hopefully we as a nation learn that this globalist bullshit is not good.

Funny nobody is talking about how Trump warned that we were dependent on China for our medicines, back in January.

If China doesn't receive swift, and massive penalties for their malfeasance for sending the world into a deadly pandemic, and recession, we will be back here in a few more years. The animal markets have spurred most of the major disease breakouts.

Hempy McNoodle

What's funny about the fake news story, about Trump referring to the virus as a hoax, is that he was also quoting somebody else. That's how far off context the fake news will spin it. I'm happy to be able to clear these things up for some of you.

Hempy McNoodle

FOUND IT!!! Go to 9min, 40seconds in (9:40)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZeCMRFfGU

:laughing:

Telling the TDS crowd to put their emotions aside and think is pointless.

I really hoped this shit would bring our country together, I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Hopefully we as a nation learn that this globalist bullshit is not good.

Funny nobody is talking about how Trump warned that we were dependent on China for our medicines, back in January.

If China doesn't receive swift, and massive penalties for their malfeasance for sending the world into a deadly pandemic, and recession, we will be back here in a few more years. The animal markets have spurred most of the major disease breakouts.

Well, here in Oakland, which can at times feel like a pretty unfriendly place, I have noticed a lot more kindness in the community. People are smiling and saying hello much more now.

While I do have many personal issues with the exotic animal trade and wild game markets, I don't believe for a second that that is the source of COVID-19 or any other infamous pandemic or epidemic. They've been eating bats for thousands of years, no Covid-19. What is just a few blocks away from the supposed 'ground zero' market? A weapons grade bio warfare lab? (YES)

M

Mr D

To my conservative friends, support local journalism right now. Partisan clownery at the national level can’t replace fact driven information in your community during times of crisis. We all have our differences but supporting hard working local folks is important

Hempy McNoodle

To my conservative friends, support local journalism right now. Partisan clownery at the national level can’t replace fact driven information in your community during times of crisis. We all have our differences but supporting hard working local folks is important

Yes. And, independent journalists as well!

packerfan79

Veteran
Well, here in Oakland, which can at times feel like a pretty unfriendly place, I have noticed a lot more kindness in the community. People are smiling and saying hello much more now.

While I do have many personal issues with the exotic animal trade and wild game markets, I don't believe for a second that that is the source of COVID-19 or any other infamous pandemic or epidemic. They've been eating bats for thousands of years, no Covid-19. What is just a few blocks away from the supposed 'ground zero' market? A weapons grade bio warfare lab? (YES)

The lab is 40 miles away. Have you seen the coronavirus in the Dean Koontz book? That's fucking wierd. Not everything is a conspiracy Hempy. Plenty of blame for the Chinese Communist government. I don't doubt that the Chinese would sacrifice a few million citizens, to improve their position in the world. Just like any other collectivist group, what's best for the whole is best. With Communism, it's what's best for the party is what's best.

Hempy are you under the shelter in place orders? If so, I hope you have plenty to entertain yourself and your family.

I am still working, so far. Corporate just added 40 hours of sick pay. They are monitoring attendance, if it drops below 70% we are going to be shutdown. My idiot supervisor is so excited to get shutdown, he's a boy toy to an old teacher. She makes over 100k a year, so he's ready to sit his lazy ass on the couch for a few weeks. Gotta have a ton of respect for a man that wants to live off his bitch. :laughing:

audiohi

Veteran

Sinclair markets only.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: yeah hempy,a good time to put a fresh layer of aluminum foil over the windows and make some more delicious trump kool-aid!:biggrin:

just messin with yah...hey,crazy idea,how about putting up more pot related content?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even though Warren rubs me the wrong way I would say out of the possible contenders for vp. She is the one that would most improve Biden's ticket. Too bad AOC is still too young. Have her as vp then remove Biden for dementia.

Oh no you didn't just say AOC for president?
Then we can have Omar ilhan for VP too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.