What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It might not be the dream scenario but Joe is what we got. He said he is going to have a female running mate. My guess is that it will be Kamala but possibly Amy. Anything happens to Joe she's the one.

M

Mr D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump enacts Defence Production Act.

The Defense Production Act (Pub.L. 81–774) is a United States federal law enacted on September 8, 1950, in response to the start of the Korean War. It was part of a broad civil defense and war mobilization effort in the context of the Cold War. ... Since 1950, the Act has been reauthorized over 50 times.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The latest Dow drop wipes out all gains since Trumps inauguration..

CORRECTION: Bernie Sanders has not decided to suspend campaign.. He has suspended Facebook adds.

M

Mr D

The latest Dow drop wipes out all gains since Trumps inauguration..

Yeah great news and Bill Mahr will get the recession he wished for.

Meanwhile Queen Nancy seems to have disappeared. So much productive stuff coming from the left I can't stand it.

X

xavier7995

It might not be the dream scenario but Joe is what we got. He said he is going to have a female running mate. My guess is that it will be Kamala but possibly Amy. Anything happens to Joe she's the one.

I plan to vote for joe, not happy about it, but it is what it is. Kamala as a running mate could get me to reconsider. I think it was h.h. that asked "you gonna vote for a cop?" And I was embarrassed that I hadn't really even thought of it. Klob is my pick, I think she would be the best pick to help pull the rust belt and midwest back into the dems court. Voters seem less excited by him than they did Clinton, at least there were people motivated to come out to vote for first women prez...I just dont see even that with Biden. Hopefully he can generate some buzz down the road.

The yang interview in politico was a good read. Other than his ubi stuff I have no idea what he planned, but i really like people that bring new ideas to the table, wish he would have made it further.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Out of three and a half years of being president, how many actual days has donny done any real presidentin'? This long press conference is the equivalent of writing a book report the night before it's due, and you haven't even read the book anyway.

Hempy McNoodle

"The DNC will have gotten their fondest wish and defeated Bernie Sanders, far ahead of schedule. Now they are doing everything possible to be nice to him in order to keep his supporters. Bernie has given up, just like he did last time. He will be dropping out soon! MAGA/KAG"

-Donald Trump, Twitter, 3/18/2020

Absolem

Trump's three main talking points are now gone.

1. Look at the stock market.
2. Low unemployment.
3. Blame Obama.

Not we get to see how Trump handles a real crisis as opposed to riding Obama's economic wave while taking credit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.