What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

Pretty good read on Bernie.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/03/bernie-sanders-anti-establishment-lost-voters.html

"What Sanders fails to understand is the connection between his defeats and his rhetoric. It wasn’t the media or the Democratic National Committee that turned Buttigieg, Klobuchar, and millions of voters against him. It was Sanders. His relentless message of conflict, along with his expanding list of putative enemies, attracted a fraction of the electorate but alienated everybody else. As the primaries narrowed to a two-man race, his base was no longer enough to win. The establishment didn’t destroy Bernie Sanders. He destroyed himself. "

I think he had the best brains and morals/direction from the candidates but i think he has a blind spot with his talking about revolutions and certain vernacular.

His ideas aren't as radical as he makes them sound sometimes.... but allows people to paint him into a corner.

med4u

Veteran
Lol USA will recover,like it always does....
Bernie and all your commie Hope's and dreams are smashed and broken,mere embers smoldering on the pyres of desolation....

C

Capra ibex

Lol USA will recover,like it always does....
Bernie and all your commie Hope's and dreams are smashed and broken,mere embers smoldering on the pyres of desolation....

:biglaugh:

We got a drama queen, WE GOT A DRAMA QUEEN :yoinks:

med4u

Veteran
EOp4vdMW4AAtQGy.jpg

Anjey

Yes, most voters and U.S. citizens like to pretend there are either no problems or they can do nothing to fix them. This is indeed foolish. Change is obviously needed.

The fear of Trump and change inducing people to want to vote for Joe Biden... who was the VP of Obama... who was a much more impressive candidate.... and then was replaced by... oh yes Trump. So the idiocy of reverting to Biden is just another example of grand scale logical fallacies of the huddled masses who don't know where their next meal is coming and don't know how to find shelter. Really empowering ahy. Every animal in the world knows how to find its own food and shelter, but lets continue to pretend like we are afraid of Trump and change when really we are afraid of being hungry, alone, and homeless. But so filled with greed and fear that when many are benefited by the systems at play they wish to grope onto those lifelines with all they have got regardless of who is left behind, satisfied with the bones they have been thrown like obedient dogs whose masters are also just sad confused dogs that are nothing and can do nothing without the system holding them up.

The people like Bernie, and think what he is saying is important, because they agree that there are great conflicts at play. For me, like I have said many times, there are hundreds of millions of people, animals, and land being used and destroyed to perpetuate the Trumpean/Biden Republican/Democratic institutions of America. You are utterly blind and misled to not see this, utterly self loathing to not realize a great change is needed, utterly selfish to not think this suffering is related to us in the USA and completely dis empowered to not realize it is up to us to change this.

C

Capra ibex

Are you too simple to understand that for one country to succeed in life doesn't require any other country to fail.

That is why Trump is an imbecile.... he doesn't understand that to 'win' in life you have to hold other peoples life just as valuable as your own.

He is empty. He thinks you have to shaft people to be a successful person. And that's how he operates.... void of empathy.
Juvenile, is the word i was thinking of.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Are you too simple to understand that for one country to succeed in life doesn't require any other country to fail.

That is why Trump is an imbecile.... he doesn't understand that to 'win' in life you have to hold other peoples life just as valuable as your own.

He is empty. He thinks you have to shaft people to be a successful person. And that's how he operates.... void of empathy.

The worst part. He has millions of equally imbecilic followers that all they know and believe in is "mine". Its like a form of brain damage. Only its not them but others pay for it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shout out to all those wonderful spring breakers down in Florida.Wonder how many elderly will die as a result of their hormones.
Martial law will be imposed soon,keeping America great one ventilator at a time.

Jestocost

Juvenile, is the word i was thinking of.

Cornpop

Attachments

• ftwyEU9.jpg
    ftwyEU9.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.