What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Affordable healthcare paid through taxes.

Like shopping at the co-op. Cuts out the middleman.

“Free healthcare”. That’s just trying to make a mockery of it.

. Create a Medicare for All, single-payer, national health insurance program to provide everyone in America with comprehensive health care coverage, free at the point of service.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Bernie should have his supporters scratch the world "free"
From there signs at his rallies.Plenty of signs saying "free tuition" as well.Probably sends the wrong message to everyone that paid for there degrees.

Of course I am in agreement that the government should cover all Americans who need care,when I walk into a patient room I dont ask if they're insured.

White Beard

even if biden somehow beats trump, the right will put someone up even more deranged than Trump after Biden's term if he even makes it through.

Trump was elected because of the utter failure of the neoliberal corporate party known as the democrats. elect another neoliberal and watch what happens. you'll get someone even worse than trump.
Damn it, I really want to disagree with this....

The best part is at 5:01

"These are rough numbers but close enough"

Haha. What a douchebag. Bases his whole argument on rough numbers that he considers is good enough.

He provides no links or data sources. Just his highly edited video full of opinion. Dude most likely had to edit his video every five seconds because he can't put together two coherent sentences in one sitting.
I have to admit, I hold it against Camp that he uses Russian state media as his platform. I don’t like it.

I don’t think you’re the only one. There’s been a little discussion but it didn’t go to far. It’s going to take thinking outside the box. Beyond the usual solution of liberals blindly throwing out cash for the conservatives to scam.

We could establish a medical Corp. just like we train our military. Build more teaching hospitals. Even that would take lots of cash, but costs can be whittled down. We just gotta think different. We have to stop thinking we can’t....This virus may be the dust storm blowing into D.C.
We HAVE a medical corps, The US Health Service. They used to be in charge of preventing, combating, and dealing with shit like we got going now. As near as I’ve made out, it was effectively mothballed when “health insurance” began to rise in the 70s.

We need it. We need it restored to full operational capacity, and it should be training doctors and technicians and pharmacists the way the military trains gunners and pilots and construction crews (oops - that was back when the military did not “contract out” work it had the manpower to achieve). But that’s seen as contributing to the general welfare, I guess, and not to the common defense (and what a fucked-up line to draw!)....

Long way of saying I agree with you

Right on. The GOP opened up the gates to packing the courts and the Dems better take full advantage of it when it's their turn.
GOP has been at war with the 20th century; Dems only recently caught on

So the birtherism proponent who said that immigrants from shithole countries would never go back to their huts didn't say "black folks" so he's certainly not racist??
What kind of freaken snowflake do you have to be to describe the phrase “white folks“ (or “black folks”) as *racist*? A pretty dishonest snowflake, I’m thinking

I have never criticized a president, because of a virus. In times like these we need to pull together as a nation. Ultimately, we are headed for a civil war. It's just another step down that road.
Wise up, Popeye: no one is criticizing him for a virus, no matter how many times someone tells you that. He’s being criticized - and very rightly so - for his absolute lack of executive skill on display now in a dire public crisis. Ego and word-salad are not going to help anyone, and especially not him, because *this* is the vomited cherry on top of the shit sandwich that is this bunny’s utter failure in office.

I find defense of him, under the circumstances, indefensible

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

If you don't work , and pay taxes.

Who pays for it ?

Those bernie supporters carrying signs at his rallies have the word "free" all over them,free tuition.....free healthcare.
I think I saw a poll recently where the majority of Americans are happy with their lives.

But I don't believe in voting any longer,so it makes no difference to me.I believe you are placed into office in this country,not voted in.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

The money is already there paying for the healthcare system.

The problem is the number of thieves in the middle between the patient and the doctor.

The trick is to stop middlemen from stealing all the money and to get what we pay for.

What's the big deal if use our government to do that?

White Beard

I thought I was being funny. Was I too harsh?
Ya did fine :laughing:
Bernie supporters wanted universal health care and paid sick leave to name a few things.

Which is what is about to happen with this virus. Socialized help for those in need.

Explain again how caring for people is hatred for a country? Are you retarded or sarcastic?
He’s been told ‘til he believes it, or at least stopped arguing with it

‘Cause, you know, ‘decent treatment’ is just a hook to pull in the suckers

I vote we start with Hope Hicks
. . . .

Does anybody believe tRump is really a germaphobe? I don't.
Yes, I find it believable that, among his other manifest warps, quirks, and malfunctions, he is ALSO a germophobe

Y'know, Now I'm thinking Milania.......... Bring your credit card.
Be Best! :tiphat:

back to dreaming; check your history. Their entire game plan was based on stopping everything Obama tried, right from the get go. Please inform yourself.
Only Fox and the radio and the internet anointed count: if THEY don’t play the audio of McConnell setting the agenda on Obama, then there *is* no audio, it never happened, you libs are such liars...as they lie behind their voters’ backs, KNOWING those voters won’t wake up till it’s too late (they hope) to save themselves, much less the nation
Doubling the deficit.

Hopefully Mnuchin comes up with another plan other than “ hopefully”.
A genuine Trump innovation: I don’t recall the Treasury Secretary being included in so much high-level planning and negotiations...I mean, producing “John Wick” earned him WAY TOO MUCH cred in some weird circles.

Apparently black women do not think so.

They didn't want free healthcare.

At least if you believe the media.
Welcome to America, where people are paid handsomely to misrepresent!

M

Mr D

Chinese took a week to build a hospital .
We haven’t even started yet.

It would take 15 years to build a hospital in California with all the god damn regulations. Plus $8k a Square foot to build.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Attachments

• 90087642_1106277473068377_3008591021383614464_n.jpg
    90087642_1106277473068377_3008591021383614464_n.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18
C

Capra ibex

Ya did fine :laughing:

He’s been told ‘til he believes it, or at least stopped arguing with it

‘Cause, you know, ‘decent treatment’ is just a hook to pull in the suckers

. . . .

Yes, I find it believable that, among his other manifest warps, quirks, and malfunctions, he is ALSO a germophobe

A germophobe who raw-dogs hookers??

M

Mr D

A USA TODAY analysis shows there could be six seriously ill patients for every existing US hospital bed. No state is prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts