What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier7995

I was in Roatan in January,raw iguana sitting in the blazing sun.....ah yeah ok .....as much as I loved Anthony Bourdain I just couldn't roll with it.

Lol, I ate one...it was an experience, kind of like frog legs it was like rubbery chicken. It was a big one that just came out whole on a long platter that stretched down the table. Would not do again.

On the plus side of this whole thing, easily found a parking spot and the train is nice and empty other than a drunk native american dude that keeps chatting me up asking if I am of his people.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Every exit poll taken during this election cycle has voters preferring universal hc over private hc

Every representative of the people should know that and be working towards the will of the people.

Very few are.

I can see a revolution being much more beneficial than a civil war.

h.h.

Veteran
everything he has said so far was either a "joke", utterly fucking wrong, or an outright lie. he gets no credit from me for mouthing words advisers stuffed down his throat...

You just don’t understand love. Trump said he loved us. It’s not his fault we make him mad.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Bernie could be the first president of my life to be cool enough to not name after genitals or turds.

Think about it. A real actual good president.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My new business venture.. 1oz is just 1000$ :D

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts