What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Nobody here is celebrating our country’s doom. That sounds like snot nose junior talking. He loves making America the victim to garner support for trump. It’s just bullshit.

audiohi

Veteran
You are certainly correct. It's not just disgusting, it's also incredibly stupid. Politics are more important than preserving American lives for these leftist.

I have never criticized a president, because of a virus. In times like these we need to pull together as a nation. Ultimately, we are headed for a civil war. It's just another step down that road.
cb128e9191ec241c28c14a37db43c4d6.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's not you, zeez, Tycho, or Gry I'm referring to. You know who I'm talking about and yes I really feel that way.

Boogie, They're all good guys. There's allot of rhetoric and ball busting. If we all took over a bar for a night we would have a great time. There's always a couple AHs who would get the boot. It would be cool if we could figure out shit that we agree on and go from there,.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boogie, They're all good guys. There's allot of rhetoric and ball busting. If we all took over a bar for a night we would have a great time. There's always a couple AHs who would get the boot. It would be cool if we could figure out shit that we agree on and go from there,.

I vote we start with Hope Hicks

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nobody believes that people hate the country.

People hate our president.

Believe that.

Anybody that is spouting off about people wanting this virus to bring harm to the public, especially due to imagined hate, needs to get their head checked.

It's incredibly sad to see some stoop so low.

Absolem

I firmly believe Trump is more concerned about the stock market tanking than he is about the coronavirus or the citizens of this country who have the coronavirus.

med4u

Veteran
Bernie supporters wanted universal health care and paid sick leave to name a few things.

Which is what is about to happen with this virus. Socialized help for those in need.

Explain again how caring for people is hatred for a country? Are you retarded or sarcastic?

I think Americans have already clearly signaled with a resounding
Negative response to your plight
Tho noble in its quest,
Economically challenged and unrealistic in its strategical application non the less...

M

Mr D

I firmly believe Trump is more concerned about the stock market tanking than he is about the coronavirus or the citizens of this country who have the coronavirus.

And a fuckin moron who is in over his head.

People who UNDERSTAND China know that the government wouldn't have locked down its country and suffered huge GDP losses over the risk of a "few thousand" deaths.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's awfully quiet in here today.

Nobody feels like hurling insults at liberals?

Is it because of your 401k balances being set back a couple years?

Or, because senile Joe Biden put forth a more coherent plan than tRump has after his multiple attempts?

It's because of your NASCAR canceling spectators, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

About wraps it up eh?

Absolem

Trump's thinking.

Coronavirus. No big deal.

Coronavirus fucks the stock market......Big Deal

Rape murder. No big deal

Rape murder by an illegal. Big deal

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's talk real. This shit show, lies directly at the feet of the Chinese Communist party, and their authoritarian propaganda. Period.

Every single death is their responsibility. 100%.

Trump shutdown travel from China, only to be called a racist for putting the safety of the American people first.

When your old ass is dying from it, I hope you remember exactly where it came from.

hoooly fuuuuc.

Status
Not open for further replies.