What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I confident the market will rebound, I certainly don't blame Trump for all this. No need to insult anybody unless I'm insulted first then I'll fire back but honestly posting in here has gotten a bit stale for me. We get into it with somebody over nonsense then you smoke and realize it's all just fucking stupid.
Not completely.

But the goof has been spending like a drunken sailor while your economy was good. Now that it's tanking, you need that cash. But you don't have it anymore. So expect a gargantuan devaluation of your currency as the FED is forced to supercharge the printing presses.

If your groceries for one week used to cost you $50, it's going to cost you $75 once this is over. And THAT, will be completely Trump's fault.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Let's talk real. This shit show, lies directly at the feet of the Chinese Communist party, and their authoritarian propaganda. Period.

Every single death is their responsibility. 100%.

Trump shutdown travel from China, only to be called a racist for putting the safety of the American people first.

When your old ass is dying from it, I hope you remember exactly where it came from.

You are dumb. He was letting people travel from China long after everyone could see he needed to stop all travel from there. He took the time to deny scientists for weeks.

How can you defend him?

'Boogieman'

:laughing:. We are the American People. We say Trumps a tool. Your interpretation 'is just more BS you have made up in your head. 2 weeks ago you all where saying it was fake news made up by the dems lol. Your a perfect example of why the country is so fucked up. You cant tell whats real and whats BS.

:laughing:

Attachments

• 20200207_135600.jpg
    20200207_135600.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 20

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything comes from china. Including diseases. When you have so many 16-20 million people slums, expect shit to come out of it.

Just bought a new Autopilot CO2 controller,last week it was $400 this week $500 ,so I asked my hydro shop why the jump in price?
Electronic components in it come from China!
Supply and demand !
I payed $ 375 at the end of it,just for trying to bend me over the fence.I had to remind him I spend 25k per year on average with them since 2010.
Fucking price gouging in this industry now.

'Boogieman'

Pretty disgusting how happy a global pandemic makes leftist. Especially considering how many of you are in the high risk age group.

Anything to hurt Trump, and the American people.

By the way I can only think of maybe 2 people that regularly post here, that are actually liberal.

It just shows me how disgusting many of these people truly are. I don't know a single Republican that hoped everything went to shit when Obama was president. I say let them show their true colors though it will only help Trump and none are smart enough to even realize it.

med4u

Veteran
Im kind of excited about the major drop. You see I was worried about trump, and kept all of my 401K in a stable value fund, like a bank account. I didn't lose a penny.

In about a month or two, after things level out, I will be jumping back into the market, where I will likely make hundreds of thousands

I feel that...bull market...buy buy buy
I gamble on sheeples fear every time...$$$ :tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
It just shows me how disgusting many of these people truly are. I don't know a single Republican that hoped everything went to shit when Obama was president. I say let them show their true colors though it will only help Trump and none are smart enough to even realize it.

You are certainly correct. It's not just disgusting, it's also incredibly stupid. Politics are more important than preserving American lives for these leftist.

I have never criticized a president, because of a virus. In times like these we need to pull together as a nation. Ultimately, we are headed for a civil war. It's just another step down that road.

h.h.

Veteran

Fake disgust over a fake premise. What the fuck ever. Whatever strokes your ego.

h.h.

Veteran
You are certainly correct. It's not just disgusting, it's also incredibly stupid. Politics are more important than preserving American lives for these leftist.

I have never criticized a president, because of a virus. In times like these we need to pull together as a nation. Ultimately, we are headed for a civil war. It's just another step down that road.

More fake disgust. You’re making up bullshit to be offended over. It’s the trump way.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i can think of one...mitch macconnel...:)

med4u

Veteran

Told ya...dems hate America....
Bunch of Bernie hippies,mad cause they gotta use soap n water...

:tiphat: Trump 2020 thrashing victory

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Told ya...dems hate America....
Bunch of Bernie hippies,mad cause they gotta use soap n water...

:tiphat: Trump 2020 thrashing victory

Bernie supporters wanted universal health care and paid sick leave to name a few things.

Which is what is about to happen with this virus. Socialized help for those in need.

Explain again how caring for people is hatred for a country? Are you retarded or sarcastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts