What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, the irony. All you do is throw insults then cry when it comes back at you.

I didn't toss any shade until you dummies started to BS. Your so oblivious to what you dummies post you never notice the BS. The only time I toss shade back is after you dummies go on rants about members here with the worst name calling this thread ever has... All the BS starts with you dummies every time :biggrin:.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
If guiltier was possible do you want the trophy or the plaque?

You act as if I have no idea i'm being a hypocrite .
I'm intentionally doing it.MORON
It's a subtle thing ,probably a futile endeavor
I'm applying the when in rome philosophy
Trying to teach you some fucking self awareness by speaking to you in your native tongue
Tell ya what i'll give ya a call if I need a witty meem or a 9 am drinking partner

oldhaole

Veteran
This shit right here got you Trump.
wake the fuck up
you are no one to judge anyone
In fact you are no one period
You're a miserable old man on a weed forum
Key word being miserable
You're no smarter no better
you don't "think " any more or any less as anyone else.
You're a big boring bag of mediocrity who day drinks and cheerleads for a commie
lose the smug condescending attitude you elitest fuck.

Wow.... someone needs their meds.... Such hostility, it's just not good for ya.

Miserable old man.... nice. Someone needs a time out.

The Dems uniting behind Biden, Long story short, Corona Virus and tRump's own stupidity killed his re-election prospects. His precious stock market is heading down, and he has no answer for any of this except to blame the Dems.

tRump's done, that's why you're so pissy. Everything's going to shit, and there's no Democrat to blame. Waaaa.....

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Wow.... someone needs their meds.... Such hostility, it's just not good for ya.

Miserable old man.... nice. Someone needs a time out.

The Dems uniting behind Biden, Long story short, Corona Virus and tRump's own stupidity killed his re-election prospects. His precious stock market is heading down, and he has no answer for any of this except to blame the Dems.

tRump's done, that's why you're so pissy. Everything's going to shit, and there's no Democrat to blame. Waaaa.....

Nah I don't care about that .I do think Trump should take it a little more seriously though signing a 8.5 billion bill for research and development of a vaccine are a pretty good start but I want to see a little more.
hEy sO WhY dO yoU Do this fucking retarded cap's thing ? you sending code to the illuminate or DNC oR You jUsT think it looks like totally lit yo ?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You act as if I have no idea i'm being a hypocrite .
I'm intentionally doing it.MORON
It's a subtle thing ,probably a futile endeavor
I'm applying the when in rome philosophy
Trying to teach you some fucking self awareness by speaking to you in your native tongue
Tell ya what i'll give ya a call if I need a witty meem or a 9 am drinking partner

Oh I understand.

You are continuing to disregard my point.

Did you ever think that third shift workers are wondering what right you have to judge who drinks when?

You chastised me for growing weed in a weed growing forum.

Get a grip kid.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ok bud, yeah so I guess we're playing tag,and tonight I'm it.
I try a bring a little humor to this thread,sorry if I offended you with a post that for some reason you may have taken as directed towards you.I can assure you it wasn't.

I do not dislike anyone in this thread.I'm not going to change anyone's mind,and vica verca.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Oh I understand.

You are continuing to disregard my point.

Did you ever think that third shift workers are wondering what right you have to judge who drinks when?

You chastised me for growing weed in a weed growing forum.

Get a grip kid.

You don't have a point is the point
Your "point " is Trump voters are dummies who can't think for themselves
Otherwise they'd see that he is Bad cause he's orange and uses the twitter
That's all you've come up with besides fake news propaganda .
That's not good enough for me
Not wanting to adopt a 3rd world refugee and buying him a house and college tuition over my own daughter does not make me a racist xenophobe
Forget it this is useles.

'Boogieman'

I didn't toss any shade until you dummies started to BS. Your so oblivious to what you dummies post you never notice the BS. The only time I toss shade back is after you dummies go on rants about members here with the worst name calling this thread ever has... All the BS starts with you dummies every time :biggrin:.

Wrong, you been calling us dummies since the beginning. :biglaugh: Nice try though.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ok bud, yeah so I guess we're playing tag,and tonight I'm it.
I try a bring a little humor to this thread,sorry if I offended you with a post that for some reason you may have taken as directed towards you.I can assure you it wasn't.

I do not dislike anyone in this thread.I'm not going to change anyone's mind,and vica verca.

I think that's the truth.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump's bad for the citizens.

He's great for those attempting (increasingly effectively) to control them.

Most logical reasonable thinkers could admit that he has many faults.

It's scary to see those few who will cover for him regardless of who is watching and knows that they shouldn't.

I responded with respect to Trump voters admitting regret over certain issues.

I responded with fear to those who think he's great and needs another term.

I'm still in shock that the Republican party is either too scared or too shocked to put anyone else on the ticket.

I've listed multiple reasons besides his ridiculous skin tone.

You just couldn't address them.

'Boogieman'

Buzz off boy you bother me.

I was addressing George but you can read whatever you want.

You remind me of the unwanted side kick who repeats whatever their leader says.

LOL, I'm "feeling the Burn". You Bernie supporters sure have been extra pissy lately, fell off your high horse did ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.