What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
They just whine about others' and never consider ours.

They sincerely trust Trump.

There's no fixing that kind of logic.

If any Trump supporter could think critically they wouldn't follow lockstep for long.

You can tell the thinkers from the goosesteppers.

This shit right here got you Trump.
wake the fuck up
you are no one to judge anyone
In fact you are no one period
You're a miserable old man on a weed forum
Key word being miserable
You're no smarter no better
you don't "think " any more or any less as anyone else.
You're a big boring bag of mediocrity who day drinks and cheerleads for a commie
lose the smug condescending attitude you elitest fuck.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This shit right here got you Trump.
wake the fuck up
Key word being miserable
You're a big boring bag of mediocrity who day drinks and cheerleads for a commie

LMAO See what I mean.. Why engage with someone like this. Hes a lost cause :biggrin:..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
wake the fuck up
Key word being miserable

If you want a degree in hypocrisy you are bound to be gifted an honorary PhD.

picture.php

X

xavier7995

Haze discussion thread still has this one beat for intensity of bitching back and forth.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol.....Being civil is kinda like taking a piss in a scuba suit , it gives you a warm cuddly feeling on the inside , but no one seems to notice.
Sorry ,back to regularly scheduled programming....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So you are more of the type that needs it in the eye I'm guessing...

Never been my style.

But I'll watch the R. Kelly video and see if I can make you happy.

;)

C

Capra ibex

Lol.....Being civil is kinda like taking a piss in a scuba suit , it gives you a warm cuddly feeling on the inside , but no one seems to notice.
Sorry ,back to regularly scheduled programming....

Being civil WHILE getting a**holes bent out of shape still gives a warm feeling....

C

Capra ibex

GeorgeW, none of us in here have super-comprehension brain powers, just average.... but that just means that you have LESS than average....

Donald, who claims to have a gift for the medical field, and has doctors amazed at how well he grasps medicine :biglaugh:

Then wonders if they should just try random vaccines for CV :bigeye:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you are more of the type that needs it in the eye I'm guessing...

Never been my style.

But I'll watch the R. Kelly video and see if I can make you happy.

;)

I have no idea what that even means , R.Kelly ?
I couldn't even pick him out of a lineup.
I think I heard he's a rapist,not sure wtf a black rapist has to do with me,but ok.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
LMAO See what I mean.. Why engage with someone like this. Hes a lost cause :biggrin:..

I honestly don't even think you're capable of understanding this question but i'll ask anyway
Do you believe that being a hypocrite and appllying a doube standard to people who think the same as you do are good behavior ?

I know you'll probably have to look up a few words so i'll wait.

Heres a hint...Insulting people for insulting people = insulting people period end of sentence .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I honestly don't even think you're capable of understanding this question but i'll ask anyway
Do you believe that being a hypocrite and appllying a doube standard to people who think the same as you do are good behavior ?

I know you'll probably have to look up a few words so i'll wait.

Heres a hint...Insulting people for insulting people = insulting people period end of sentence .

If guiltier was possible do you want the trophy or the plaque?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Y'know gents, All you have to go back a few pages to see that some people don't even try to make positive contributions here. Their insult to comment ratio is like 99 to 1. I think they are just unhappy people sharing the misery in their miserable lives by pissing other people off.

X

xavier7995

They are schwabing but nothing Ive read is close to the insults giving by the dummies in this thread.

Most of this (politifights) just comes across as crazy drivel, like having a homeless dude call you an angel of satan because you are wearing a green shirt. The haze arguing is like two homeless dudes accusing each other being harbingers of evil, someone's libel to get shanked with a hobo knife (I kid). They got nice pics tho:dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.