What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- c'mon - some of these memes are riotously funny - what they can do with a smidgen of truth or lies - to shock and/or make comedy - is certainly entertainment - if nothing else -

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
- c'mon - some of these memes are riotously funny - what they can do with a smidgen of truth or lies - to shock and/or make comedy - is certainly entertainment - if nothing else -

View Image

It's all the right offers.

If half of the GOP voters knew how much what cost there would be change.

Trump's got them convinced that we can't afford real change.

If our military actually got challenged those voters are bound to ignore how much more that killing machine cost when actually doing their jobs.

Instead they're preoccupied with who shouldn't get healthcare or housing or food.

But to hear them say it, it's all about the hand in their pockets...

Not the one that is asking for the majority of a trillion a year to kill people who we are expected not to respect...

Those pesky homeless hungry that need medicine...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
As a foreign individual - not even capable of making one vote in the USA's elections - I can look at it seriously - and realize the magnitude of what outcomes can be perceived in US politics - but have absolutely no say in the matter - so can only find solace in the entertainment value of it all -

Of course - to most US citizens - they feel more connected to it all - since they believe that they have a vote - that can make a difference -

Then the old saying crops up 'If voting made any difference - then it would be made illegal' -

It's all the right offers.

If half of the GOP voters knew how much what cost there would be change.

Trump's got them convinced that we can't afford real change.

If our military actually got challenged those voters are bound to ignore how much more that killing machine cost when actually doing their jobs.

Instead they're preoccupied with who shouldn't get healthcare or housing or food.

But to hear them say it, it's all about the hand in their pockets...

Not the one that is asking for the majority of a trillion a year to kill people who we are expected not to respect...

Those pesky homeless hungry that need medicine...

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Let's hear about the reason behind that.

And be explicit.

Everyone knows that you love Trump.

Nope I hired Trump to do a job no love for the man.

I love the job the man is doing

Ok I admit he can be very entertaining

But he's doing the job he's been hired to do

Someone said that you must be living under a rock if you think Turd is gonna be re elected.

I did my awesome play on words

Here we are...Tag, you're it

h.h.

Veteran
In the face of an epidemic, we’re dealing with a lying egotistical child when we should have leadership.
Why doesn’t he just shut the fuck up and get out of the fucking way.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
In the face of an epidemic, we’re dealing with a lying egotistical child when we should have leadership.
Why doesn’t he just shut the fuck up and get out of the fucking way.

Yikes I guess you think the POTUS should go on live tv. and scream everybody panic we're all gonna die.Cause apparently that's what a leader would do.
Why are you so scared anyway ? are you somewhere with socialized medicine or where they still opperate under Obama care ?

h.h.

Veteran
Yikes I guess you think the POTUS should go on live tv. and scream everybody panic we're all gonna die.Cause apparently that's what a leader would do.
Why are you so scared anyway ? are you somewhere with socialized medicine or where they still opperate under Obama care ?

I care take for a 92 year old. Go fuck yourself.

h.h.

Veteran

Eric Burdon got up on stage when Canned Heat was playing Pappy’s. Someone shouted “house of the rising sun” to which he replied, “I hate that fucking song.”
I did the stonework on a spec house he bought in Joshua Tree.

Hwy. 62
A song about Graham Parsons. He overdosed in a JT motel. His buddy took the body out to the monument and cremated it. It’s celebrated with a yearly festival.

https://youtu.be/3PXDDIj7qtg

Status
Not open for further replies.