What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Oh, yes Total tool he probably thought "This is so clever!"

bye bye Hard baller! LoL

He didnt mean anything by it Hes just that dumb...walks around with a shoe in his mouth Chris Mathews! :biggrin:

Made a lot of money off that shoe.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well,the price gouging has begun.Third party sellers on Walmart.com listed a $4 bottle of purell for nearly $50
Not positive because I got stoned a little while ago,but i could swear i just saw Mel Gibson drive by my house in an interceptor wearing all leather,and an Australian cattle dod in the passenger seat.

igrowone

Veteran
Well,the price gouging has begun.Third party sellers on Walmart.com listed a $4 bottle of purell for nearly $50
Not positive because I got stoned a little while ago,but i could swear i just saw Mel Gibson drive by my house in an interceptor wearing all leather,and an Australian cattle dod in the passenger seat.
i just saw him too!
must be the end times for sure

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
grab her by the pussy VS grab and sniff her 2020

[YOUTUBEIF]IqjvuAA8UD4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Let's not forget jukebox Joe's movie debut.
It was sort of a cameo at the end of the movie "Carrie"
his creepy hand came up from outta the ground,and grabbed Amy Irving

C

Capra ibex

Free market utopia :biglaugh:

Trump blames Obama for lack of Coronavirus testing-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6lx5jjxahg

Absolem

I was (briefly) comfortably retired, owned a house, had my investments and some savings, was planning my sunset years. Lost it all. The house. The investments. The savings. Discovering suddenly that you’re ruined has a way of changing your point of view. On everything.

Fortunately, the big bankers were saved. Yay.

Of course, only enough lifeboats for the crew and the well-heeled. Good thing the bailout will trickle down to the people who lost everything and sank...oh...wait...now we get to work until we collapse and die (I’ve been working since I was 12), and hope I can keep a roof over my head when I get too sick to move. Probably just eat a bullet before that...after all, I should have taken steps to secure my retirement, right?

By the way, I’m *still* paying for the shit that happened then. Probably will be until the lights go out

“Dignity. Always, dignity”

What a terrible thing to have to happen to you. I know many friends who lost their jobs and houses. Brutal to watch families go through that. For myself I damn near lost it all as well. Just lucky enough to have several loans paid off in 2007 and that was enough to offset my loss of income.

In no way am I advocating for the banks who were robbing people with balloon montages. I do wish Obama could have helped home owners out more then the banks. I was only commenting on the bank bailouts as they happened and what Obama did in real time. Not in a hindsight way. It's too bad we tie people's retirement to the stock market where people have to stress in their retirement years hoping the economy doesn't collapse.

When I look at what FDR did for people during the depression he took people who were literally starving and gave them enough food through the works program where they went to bed hungry. That's how I view the lifeboats.

As a society it would be great if we put funds(tax money) away so when times went south we had the money to help the people out who need it most. Instead we cut taxes then spend more on the military.

St. Phatty

Let's not forget jukebox Joe's movie debut.
It was sort of a cameo at the end of the movie "Carrie"
his creepy hand came up from outta the ground,and grabbed Amy Irving

I thought that big wrinkle free forehead of Biden's was reminiscent of the Chest Bursters from the movie Alien ~

attachment.php

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 30

Hempy McNoodle

I find it incredibly interesting that these three stories broke this week. I can't help but hope and wonder if this could lead to sanctions on 'bank havens' like Switzerland and the cayman islands. This would be a lethal blow to the international organized crime conspiracy (the real Neo-Naziism).

Swiss ww2 weapons cache found

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...ews.com/world/swiss-town-may-have-to-evacuate

Nazi Argentina: 12,000 swiss bank account records found

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...nazis-argentina-swiss-bank-accounts-documents

Hitlers Pope: Ww2 era vatican records released

https://www-washingtonpost-com.cdn....20/03/03/pope-pius-holocaust-vatican-records/

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject....ttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51703464

Status
Not open for further replies.