What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
I wouldn’t be disappointed if Biden won. Or Sanders or Warren. I wish Warren was doing better. Sure looks like the progressives are still progressively old white men.

igrowone

Veteran
I wouldn’t be disappointed if Biden won. Or Sanders or Warren. I wish Warren was doing better. Sure looks like the progressives are still progressively old white men.
you could label me the same in that respect
but a supporter? that's stretching the meaning
for example the folks that are prancing about with Trump memes and fantasies of a Trump dynasty
those are supporters
deranged and mentally ill perhaps, but supporters

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy bernie killed it last night,especially having ilhan on stage with him.
And here I am all this time thinking Philly was the city of brotherly love,turns out it's Minneapolis.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The country could not be further divided,Americans hate Americans for different political beliefs.Just like in here.
Some believe in the john & Yoko country,but others dont.
That's not going to change.Personally I think if trump loses in November there will be atleast as much hate in this country as there is now,if not more.
America isn't ready to have far left radical policies forced upon them.Either way I can see American vs American in the not to distant future.

over half the voters had trump forced on them. i'm a life-long Republican, but i'll take Bernie & his impossibly expensive delusions (which he can't deliver) for 4 years in order to get rid of the moron in the White House. hell, i'd vote for a cardboard NASCAR driver like you see in beer stores over any of the imbeciles running in order to get rid of shit for brains...americans have ALWAYS hated each other over politics. it is just that trump made it seem like it was okay to be a horses ass in public where folks can see & hear you...:moon:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Who needs cammies?

BREAKING: Joe Biden to announce Hunter Biden as his running mate.

Now both are immune to prosecution.

nope. running for office does not give you any type of immunity. i HOPE you knew that & were just being a bozo...:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
over half the voters had trump forced on them. i'm a life-long Republican, but i'll take Bernie & his impossibly expensive delusions (which he can't deliver) for 4 years in order to get rid of the moron in the White House. hell, i'd vote for a cardboard NASCAR driver like you see in beer stores over any of the imbeciles running in order to get rid of shit for brains...americans have ALWAYS hated each other over politics. it is just that trump made it seem like it was okay to be a horses ass in public where folks can see & hear you...:moon:

Hey in 2016 I would have voted for a busboy at denny's.
But,yeah Trump gave alot of Americans the empowerment to express their feelings.
Whether it's politically correct to voice your feelings,obviously not.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
But,yeah Trump gave alot of Americans the empowerment to express their feelings.

politically correct? meh. everyone is free to voice their opinions. they are also free to catch flak when they say something stupid. freedom of speech does not mean nobody can give you any shit when you say something really ignorant even if you truly believe it.:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those who believe in having borders,and ending Sanctuary cities,who are they supposed to vote for.
And bail reform is another winner,just ask NYPD how that's working out.Damn the arrestee beats the cop back to Dunkin Donuts.

h.h.

Veteran

Trump empowerment to grab them by pussy? I guess that wouldn’t be politically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts