What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
Can see it coming to that,just on policies alone

Hillary and trump debated SCOTUS appointments based on the abortion issue. I thought they were both wrong. As much as possible, Judgement needs to be based on unprejudiced interpretation of the Constitution, not on individual issues.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary and trump debated SCOTUS appointments based on the abortion issue. I thought they were both wrong. As much as possible, Judgement needs to be based on unprejudiced interpretation of the Constitution, not on individual issues.

Politicians always have an agenda,usually coincides with those financially backing them.Oddly enuff.

'Boogieman'

I think a woman should have the option of abortion in the first 90 days or so. I don't agree with late term abortion though.

'Boogieman'

Corona virus is a HOAX.

Just keep saying it, hoax hoax hoax hoax and you'll start to believe it.

I watched his speech. He was saying that the msm has overreacted the effect the virus could have. He is not saying the coronavirus itself is a hoax.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah Boogie, He had to walk that one back, just like all the others after the puppet masters told him that he just made an idiot out of himself AGAIN.

At least Bloomberg wins battle of the billionaires for the boobey prize.
He could have bought allot of college degrees for 500 million if he was really walking the walk.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am against abortion. But feel that is choice is between the mom and her maker.

Legislation should not be involved at all. Same thing if a person is in pain from a terminal diagnosis. There should be no law against the physician assisting with a painless end of life at the person's request.

M

Mr D

#dropoutbernie is trending. That didn't take long.

The typical comments being made........

#DropOutBernie, you heart-attack having, no-medical records disclosing, no Presidential temperament having, Fidel Castro praising, hypocritical ass.

No one likes you but gullible college students and wingnut adults. We're going to resist you every step of the way

#DropOutBernie He’s lost half the states so far. He got blown out in the latest state by 30 points. He just had a heart attack and he’s hiding his medical records. He praises brutal dictators. He’s an erratic and divisive bumbler. He can’t beat Trump. He’s not even a Democrat.

packerfan79

Veteran
I watched his speech. He was saying that the msm has overreacted the effect the virus could have. He is not saying the coronavirus itself is a hoax.

They are fully aware. They just can't not cry about the mean bad orange man. who embarrasses their God also know as a Democrat politician.

M

Mr D

Do you think they are aware that $100 billion of the $400 billion in savings Bernie touts would come from reimbursing doctors and hospitals at Medicare's existing rates, which are much lower than those currently paid by private insurers? The Yale study he quotes endlessly acknowledges as much but argues that healthcare providers would happily accept pay cuts in exchange for reduced administrative costs.

Most important, the Yale study Sanders cites assumes that millions of people who already have health insurance will not consume any more care after Medicare-for-all makes it "free." That runs counter to the basics of supply and demand. Make care cheaper, and people will demand more of it. If taxpayer-funded care induces additional demand, much of Sanders' savings will vanish.

packerfan79

Veteran
Do you think they are aware that $100 billion of the $400 billion in savings Bernie touts would come from reimbursing doctors and hospitals at Medicare's existing rates, which are much lower than those currently paid by private insurers? The Yale study he quotes endlessly acknowledges as much but argues that healthcare providers would happily accept pay cuts in exchange for reduced administrative costs.

Most important, the Yale study Sanders cites assumes that millions of people who already have health insurance will not consume any more care after Medicare-for-all makes it "free." That runs counter to the basics of supply and demand. Make care cheaper, and people will demand more of it. If taxpayer-funded care induces additional demand, much of Sanders' savings will vanish.

Doubtful, pretty sure they believe Bernie has those magical money tree seeds. Like Jack and his magic beans.

Do you think the fantasy tax rates needed to pay for all the crap, are based on Trump's economic numbers. Like the current economy will continue to produce, while they tax it into oblivion.

I have to laugh when Bernie claims he wants to be like the Swedes, yet he doesn't want the pro business lower corporate taxes of the Swedes. You can always count on Democrats to be short-sighted, and naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts