What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
stock market? I thought the stock market was part of obammies my lips are huge... recovery....upward trends and watnot....wat happened? :dunno:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
More math

Attachments

• GlMAwb8_d.jpg
    GlMAwb8_d.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 19

CaptainDankness

I'm actually scarred Bernie Sanders might win. Guy wants free health care and College for everyone including undocumented immigrants. Basically if you can sneak into America free healthcare and college, we will be completely flooded by border jumpers all over the world.

Taxes will be through the roof, unless you're making $100,000 a year you'll be better off not working so you can live off the free shit.

I wanted to vote for Vermin Supreme just for the fuck of it, but Sanders has got to be stopped!!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Bloomberg's moneys is the big blue chunk. All the other democrat candidates are at the top, barely noticeable.

Downloading the image might help. Not very interesting though. Just a picture of somebody's ability to purchase nations.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm actually scarred Bernie Sanders might win. Guy wants free health care and College for everyone including undocumented immigrants. Basically if you can sneak into America free healthcare and college, we will be completely flooded by border jumpers all over the world.

Taxes will be through the roof, unless you're making $100,000 a year you'll be better off not working so you can live off the free shit.

I wanted to vote for Vermin Supreme just for the fuck of it, but Sanders has got to be stopped!!

So much lol. Remember when we all said shithead had to be stopped. Looks like Bernie is our guy to do it. I hope the trumpertantrums are funny. Maybe some good viral videos of little turd supporters crying about it.

h.h.

Veteran
Any one of them has the same chance if not a greater chance to stop trump than Bernie. Bernie only does well in a divided party.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Shhhh!

Talk like that is frowned upon.That's not even brought up at Town halls,or debates.Thats not part of the equation of how much all this is going to cost taxpayers.It must be the same cost whether 10,000,000 more are added to our population or not.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
^^^^^^^^^^ Fear Mongering ^^^^^^^^^

Both the moderate democratic votes and the corporate votes are divided right now. Bernie has a monopoly on the left side of the party.

CaptainDankness

So much lol. Remember when we all said shithead had to be stopped. Looks like Bernie is our guy to do it. I hope the trumpertantrums are funny. Maybe some good viral videos of little turd supporters crying about it.

Even the Democrats don't want him to win, so yeah, not exactly the DNC's guy, they just can't get away with rigging the primary again.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The kids in Syria are fucked.

Now what's happening to them is truly heartbreaking.
Been watching this recently,actual reporter's,and journalist.Showing the truth,not ramming their speculation and opinions down your throat.

igrowone

Veteran

we survived during Donald, you can survive during Bernie

X

xavier7995

Man, the bar is pretty low for what we expect out of trump, but lol, he is looking inept as fuck trying to respond to an actual problem. Given the fuck science mentality yall have going on that side, guess praying for a miracle and it to go away is the best it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.