What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yup as in I've been around the world spent some time in Ottawa for my biggest exposure....and,you're a disingenuous liar...on the small chance you're being honest which I don't believe for a second its definitely the exception not the rule...like I said earlier If you hate this country so much and all you see here is negative then leave, just go, no one will miss you I promise .and If you aren't a citizen of The United States then who the fuck do you think you are telling anyone anything about what's best for this country.either way I think you're a liar

Out of curiosity? Do you have a sign in front of your place of business so everyone knows they are helping support a fan of the worst president ever? Maybe you should advertise that. Might go a long ways towards attracting the best your area has to offer?

https://youtu.be/y0rK5poMT0c

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Not sure about how to make poll, but who is America's last great president. POS POTUS is not a choice.

I would say Eisenhower.

Cannavore

Veteran
Universal health care is objectively the best system to run each countries health care that humans have currently come up with. There are various ways to implement it but overall the countries that have this have care that's equal to or better than our own, while being cheaper and covering the entire population.

There are some things that shouldn't be profit driven (privatized) -- your health is one of those things. Incarceration is another, for example.

The sooner the opposition to M4A realizes their just shilling for corporations, the faster we can move on to another issue because quite frankly, opposing M4A is a losing battle anyways. It's going to happen eventually.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Universal health care is objectively the best system to run each countries health care that humans have currently come up with. There are various ways to implement it but overall the countries that have this have care that's equal to or better than our own, while being cheaper and covering the entire population.

There are some things that shouldn't be profit driven (privatized) -- your health is one of those things. Incarceration is another, for example.

The sooner the opposition to M4A realizes their just shilling for corporations, the faster we can move on to another issue because quite frankly, opposing M4A is a losing battle anyways. It's going to happen eventually. They want to patent THC so they control it, and can be only ones to profit.

Cannavore

Veteran
Bloomberg has been getting his ass blasted lately since the leaks have made their rounds

hahahahah

CTY-vandal-1.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
This Mark Levin guy :biglaugh:

Bernie moved to Vermont so that = he's racist- sheer genius
Also claims Bernie never changed a car tire?? (how would anyone know something like that) and that he thinks he knows everything but doesn't know how to run a hospital?? (is this guy a professional idiot?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TX2Z8AYDbo

welp that's it. bernie doesn't know how to run hospitals and draw blood.

M4A is a sham!

you see the ted cruz vid where he says bernie might ban teds podcast?? haha

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

The sooner the opposition to M4A realizes their just shilling for corporations, the faster we can move on to another issue because quite frankly, opposing M4A is a losing battle anyways. It's going to happen eventually.

Exactly! Why should insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and lawyers hog up all the money for healthcare leaving many with nothing. What’s wrong with people thinking that corporations should have this entitlement to all our healthcare dollars? Don’t they know when they’re getting screwed?

St. Phatty

Agreed.

Papa Bush was actually quite good. He also made the right decision about the economy knowing he'd kill his chances at a second term.

But in the general public, Carter is perceived as a terrible president.

He was sympathetic to the Palestinians.

Israel likes their American Presidential candidates to not say anything about the Palestinians.

packerfan79

Veteran
Exactly! Why should insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and lawyers hog up all the money for healthcare leaving many with nothing. What’s wrong with people thinking that corporations should have this entitlement to all our healthcare dollars? Don’t they know when they’re getting screwed?

Don't forget those evil Drs., nurses, and other healthcare providers. Why should anyone involved in this evil destructive industry be absolved of their guilt. Don't worry Mean Mr. Mustard is diligently working on his guillotine for all of them. Viva la resistance.

I bet it really pissed off that the American people get to decide.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Don't forget those evil Drs., nurses, and other healthcare providers. Why should anyone involved in this evil destructive industry be absolved of their guilt. Don't worry Mean Mr. Mustard is diligently working on his guillotine for all of them. Viva la resistance.

Sorry Packer but once again you are showing a huge lack of understanding by repeating propaganda that is screwing us all.

Doctors and nurses are on the good side and should be paid more with better work conditions.

Trying once again to clear up your mis understanding, it's the insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and lawyers that are doing the reaming on you and you don't even know it.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

We need the doctors and nurses. We don't need the insurance companies or profit driven pharmaceutical companies nor half of the lawyers.

Don't worry about my guillotine if you don't understand what it is for.

So if the American people get to decide, what happened with that border wall funding a year ago?

packerfan79

Veteran
just so happens the largest union of nurses in the US endorses bernie

Duh, it's called self preservation. They bought a seat on Bernie's team, to stave off the inevitable consequences of M4A. Just like Robespierre the guillotine will be destined to grace your neck too.

Status
Not open for further replies.