What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
If Bernie were to win...do you really think the nations billionaires and their major corporations are going to stay in the US to be beat up by bernies radical taxation?
Who will pay for his bIg plans when the jobs leave with the billionaires?
Have any of you Bernie peeps thought of this? Please explain...

Cannavore

Veteran
If Bernie were to win...do you really think the nations billionaires and their major corporations are going to stay in the US to be beat up by bernies radical taxation?
Yes lol this is reality not a fucking Ayn Rand novel.

The elite always make threats like this, and yes this is a threat. Essentially holding a nation's wealth hostage because they are greedy and for some reason we have enough bootlickers in this country to defend them.

Also lol at "radical taxation"
Yea yes it's so fucking radical to want someone with a billion dollars to pay more in taxes than someone scrubbing toilets. Whew the horror!

The jobs have been leaving and have continued to leave under Trump.The data shows they wont go anywhere. Migration rates for the rich are super low.

Also bernies policies aren't based off taking billionaires money lol

Billionaires shouldn't exist

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• bernie-fans-750.jpg
    bernie-fans-750.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 19
  • D_TiYJTXsAAvdZc.jpg
    D_TiYJTXsAAvdZc.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 13

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If I had a billion dollars the first thing I would do is withdraw my cash just to show how fairy tale our system is.

Rich idiots should have never been in charge of any economy.

Anjey

We the people can meet and far exceed our needs without the "help" of individuals that hoard tremendous wealth by manipulating policies to focus solely on profit. We will be okay when we re shift our priorities away from administering fictional business narratives that are rooted in a reality of destruction and misuse of natural resources. We will be better off in fact.

When you fear things you don't understand, you're probably the 'Boogieman'.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We the people can meet and far exceed our needs without the "help" of individuals that hoard tremendous wealth by manipulating policies to focus solely on profit. We will be okay when we re shift our priorities away from administering fictional business narratives that are rooted in a reality of destruction and misuse of natural resources. We will be better off in fact.

When you fear things you don't understand, you're probably the 'Boogieman'.

:biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Gabby, the billionaires aren't going anywhere. There will still be some asses for you to kiss.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just want to hear the excuse of why I can't get my billion dollars in mixed bills today.

And see how long it takes to get it.

I think it would keep me busy withdrawing and depositing it.

Just imagine the people who have to count it.

'Boogieman'

After they complained about Trump for years they back a old white bum with sick thoughts, lol.

Attachments

• EAHGZTZUcAE8x7v.jpg
    EAHGZTZUcAE8x7v.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 12

med4u

Veteran

The elite always make threats like this, and yes this is a threat. Essentially holding a nation's wealth hostage because they are greedy and for some reason we have enough bootlickers in this country to defend them.

Yea yes it's so fucking radical to want someone with a billion dollars to pay more in taxes than someone scrubbing toilets. Whew the horror!

The jobs have been leaving and have continued to leave under Trump.The data shows they wont go anywhere. Migration rates for the rich are super low.

I'm all for Bernie breaking the demos Into pieces....that's a reality being realized as we speak ...but if you think America will actually embrace
A Bernie ticket...you are delusional to a grand scale...it will never become a reality so a Bernie vote must be nothing more than a self serving fantasy of some sort...akin to chasing unicorns...or just love being kicked squarely in the nuts over and over I suppose...
Good luck with all that

:whee:

TRUMP 2020 in a brutal pounding

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Maybe have the military take it back for us?

Badfishy1

Reality? See millionaires tax... let me know how that worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts