What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Texas growers unite

M

Movintarget

This is how I start my day...the only prob is what to smoke..soon hope to have a different toke for each day of the week....

growDaddy

O that hurts. I sit here at work looking at that picture, my mouth drolling, wanting to sneak out and 'puff a seed' so to speak!
I remember that plate, last time it looked a little better with all those buds on it. All mine are still in the veggie state and it will be a while before I can enjoy my own!

growDaddy said:
Ron Paul had co-sponsored 2 bills in congress to change federal laws on pot.

bill H.R. 5843 (ih) - to eliminate all national penalties for under 100g of pot.

bill H.R. 5842 (ih) To provide for the medical use of marijuana in accordance with the laws of the various States.

please contact your congress reps and ask to support these bills.

get the names and addresses here:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=tx

good info. thanks.

sup texas growers! will be joining ur ranks soon!

PEACE

Erestese

I started my youngins from seed roughly 2 weeks ago in my veg chamber, but I'm not see'ing much growth. I think its due to the sub-par soil I'm using till I get the funds for all the products I need to finish my flower chamber. Any of you guys have pics of seedlings, I'd sure love to see a comparison.

Also, the stem on one of my plants is purple and it doesn't seem to be growing as fast as I would have expected, any ideas? I never thought caring for a plant would be so damned nerve wracking but see'ing as it is my first go around I'm sure I'll be nervous about tons of stuff.

Last edited:
M

Movintarget

Those are of my first branded seeds, I think Erestese wanted to see some healthy seedlings....

GroworDie

Erestese said:
I started my youngins from seed roughly 2 weeks ago in my veg chamber, but I'm not see'ing much growth. I think its due to the sub-par soil I'm using till I get the funds for all the products I need to finish my flower chamber. Any of you guys have pics of seedlings, I'd sure love to see a comparison.

Also, the stem on one of my plants is purple and it doesn't seem to be growing as fast as I would have expected, any ideas? I never thought caring for a plant would be so damned nerve wracking but see'ing as it is my first go around I'm sure I'll be nervous about tons of stuff.
Some pics would be great but seeing slow growth isn't odd. It probably just means something needs to be tweaked.

What kind of seeds you got? Bagseed or ordered stuff? Purple stems could just be phenotype differences or genetic differences. Some plants/strains grow slower than others.

Don't be nervous bro, you'll get 'em going. It's a learning process. Enjoy it :D

Erestese said:
two weeks in and just getting a second set of leaves, would this be considered slow growth?
Not necessarily.

Last edited:

Erestese

I would post some pics but sadly I don't think my razr would be clear enough to diagnose anything and its sleepy time for them right now anyhow.

I got the seeds from a friend of mine who is a grower, supposedly 2x NLxWW and one that was just labeled as hawaiian. The one with the purple stem is the hawaiian.

Last edited:

GroworDie

Cool, Its prolly just different genetics manifesting itself.

I once planted some mystery seeds and wound up with a 5 foot sativa tree and a 6 inch indica shrub. Same 12/12 lifetime light schedule, same nutes, right next to each other. I love the variety :D

Get some good private sunlight/windowlight and I bet that razr will take some decent pics.
Good luck with em!

keeko

gonna be another hot day, hope too many of you arent working outside.....unlike myself, ill be working outside all day.

Latest posts

Latest posts