What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Texas growers unite

M

Movintarget

Good Morning Texas,

HOT..LOL Like growDaddy said wait till it does get hot. Looking at 101 today.... Have a good one

Erestese

I've always said I would never move out of TX but with its draconian punishments for pot and 100+ temps I think I'd take a state like Ohio any day.

retawgnob

Don't know much about Ohio, other than what's been saif for its theme parks. But i do know that Oregon is nice and pretty pot-tolerant.

And as we all know B.C., Canada would be a wounderful place to own a plot of land somewhere out side Vancouver and live in a world only your imagination could possibly grasp! (this is, if financed properly and intelligently)

M

Movintarget

Morning friends,
I spent 6 months in Louisiana and could never figure out how you have 100% humidity and not rain...I'll take the heat over humidity any day. So how you folks doing today? Tick tock...waiting on my seed stock to get here.....OK Have a safe one and find some AC...

M

Movintarget

Where are the pic's....how are you gonna grow them out?

Last run Nirvana's White Widow

GroworDie

Sup guys. As promised.

Here are the seeds set to germ:

Here are the breeder packs:

I'm very excited. :D

MovinTarget: I'm growing them in 16 oz containers with soil. I have a very small space in which to grow but I can maximize it with many small plants.

I will grow these out to get females then clone the shit out of them.

Last edited:
M

Movintarget

Congrats...... looks like your on your way. That haze is gonna take a lot of room to grow 4-5 feet...Can you post any of your grow cab...I smell clones down the road for all your growing friends (hint hint). Congrats again...

GroworDie

haha, yeah I'll keep the texans in the loop :D

That haze will overgrow my whole cab. But I am ruthless with the side branching and I will supercrop the hell out of it. I just want to get the clones then I can start controlling the size.

M

Movintarget

I topped this Haze clone at 6-7, she finished at around 13 inches and 14 weeks of flowering ( she could have gone another 2) Keep us posted and don't be afraid to ask questions if ya run into problems.....Did it feel like Christmas when ya got your beans?

keeko

GroworDie said:
Sup guys. As promised.

Here are the seeds set to germ:

Here are the breeder packs:

I'm very excited. :D

MovinTarget: I'm growing them in 16 oz containers with soil. I have a very small space in which to grow but I can maximize it with many small plants.

I will grow these out to get females then clone the shit out of them.

congrats on the seeds. im also in a small flowering space at the moment, trying to flower in 4.5 inch pots......guess we will see how that goes.

GroworDie

Never have. I have often seen the Tax Stamps declaration on the NORML map of the US. Always wondered how they got distributed, etc.

Awesome though, any more on the story behind them?

1 kilo - $3,500
500g - $100,000 WTF?

keeko

Im not to sure on the whole story but my dad got them at his office when we moved to central texas a long time ago. He use to work for THE man, a fed. very cool though

growDaddy

back in the late 60s in Mississippi they came out with mj stamps similar to these. I never bought any and it only lasted a short while.

M

Movintarget

Morning all,
Those stamps are nice...looks like around the time of the "Reefer Madnees" era....they would make great seed packets Hmm...growDaddy we need to get you up to 50 post.......Lake party this weekend

Latest posts

Latest posts