What's new

Sunset Sherbet,Zoap,Permanent Marker,Candy Fumez, Dolce de uva,Deathstar,bolo Runtz, Red Runtz.........

PCC

20240916_195746.jpg
20240916_195631.jpg
20240916_195532.jpg
20240916_195522.jpg

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Very beautiful girls you have been sharing! They look happy with the care they have been getting. That slurty looks like it has a lot of potential too, interested to see how she would do when she gets a longer vegative stage but she does a great job filling the empty spot 👍

leetdood

Very beautiful girls you have been sharing! They look happy with the care they have been getting. That slurty looks like it has a lot of potential too, interested to see how she would do when she gets a longer vegative stage but she does a great job filling the empty spot 👍
Personally I'm excited about primos new clones that he might get next year.

PCC

Thanks for the compliment!!
Slurty3 is definitely growing on me the further in flower it gets. It's super tiny but it's getting pretty frosty. It should give me a good idea of what it's like. I'm sure with a longer veg it will do alot better in all departments.
I should have put it on something to prop it up but never got around to doing it. But it still turned out nice.

PCC

Nice thread, great photos and amazing genetics! The dulce de uva pays my attention! How are the terps? Keep up the great work
Thanks!!
I love the dulce, I really like the terps. They are not the loudest but just a really nice smell to me personally. it's become my favorite. I'm not very good at describing terps unfortunately, but someone left a good review on another forum yesterday that mentions dulce.
He talked about how the dulce and chimera were so tall and just wouldn't stop growing before this comment

"They did not stop! lol. The Dulce De Uva grew right past the lights and into my ceiling! It was so cool to witness a plant with such vigor, however it nearly completely snuffed out the neighboring strains giving them nearly zero room to grow!

Let me tell you though, these buds may not be huge, but they are absolutely gorgeous, dense, with virtually zero leaf to trim and trichomes covering even the stems of the plants! The smell and smoke from these strains were so nice that you will have to grow them out yourself to appreciate what I’m talking about. The Dulce De Uva turned out to be my favorite smoke. Super dense nugs with an amazing smell including a hint of blueberry baby shit and a very strong buzz is had from this fine strain. All in all, they are all excellent, however the Dulce De Uva turned out to be a superstar once cured in my opinion."

leetdood

Not sure why the laugh react @little-soldier . Primo plans to grab dogwalker og and sfv og which I'm definitely interested in. I know there's a lot of different sfv cuts but people always post amazing pics of the sfv rarebuyer holds.

It can be pretty tough to get clones in canada, or to have them sent up here. So @PCC is a solid dude. I liked him when I met him and always wanted him to have the best, partly so I could grab them off him :giggle:

leetdood

He definitely knows how big of a pain it is to get anything sent up here. It's do able but like a dude I know just had some failed shipments due to weather ruining the snips, and then when it finally arrived in a timely manner, the box just had a customs letter in it. It can take a few tries for stuff to make it and most people will either be too scared, reasonably, even though it's just form letters, or call it quits after a failed shipment or two.

It's why I love my friend who bought sherbet and shipped it to me for free. He is such an awesome friend and these cuts are a pain in the ass to mail if you don't wanna drop a hundred dollars on overnight that might fail anyway.

Also love @PCC for sourcing the majority of my valued cuts.