What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
This one Gambian x Cambodian (B11) is minty lime zest menthol all the way and as it cures getting more & more trippy, outer body experience less racey - very very strong - reminds me some of the very best destroyers I’ve grown but much stronger & cleaner; I never got those dreamy pearl on stick destroyers but that’s what this plant is - huge calyx like pointy pearls on open spacious flowers strung along like wheat

2G bucket
CC22D2B4-EA0C-404A-9423-AFD79A3394CD.jpeg

343473EA-5B48-47EA-A7AF-699AE2AE13E0.jpeg

CFF5C6C5-C7A4-4B17-99BF-A229BB558E20.jpeg

Shit seems to be getting stronger by the week, really something else

Blows away everything else I’ve got right now I’m toking - but it’s a serious accumulator and you need to take days off…. Creeper is an understatement, definitely a downside to everything !! :eek:

Plant made very very few seeds unfortunately (one in the pic :) ), and I hit the crap out of her… pulling out everyone I find for certain

led05

Chasing The Present
Tilling in the NYS finger lakes in middle of February….. say what !

0408D462-242A-4070-99E2-523A06B45CC9.jpeg

146E84DA-B0D0-4FFD-8FBB-9F25B3D57435.jpeg

DDA1B9B3-00EB-4F10-93EC-56F5E41C5F08.jpeg

Way ahead this year, all fruit trees are trimmed up now too, proper not rush jobs either - lot of disease & death to cut out, unusual black rot @ here last year and with warm winter id bet hasn’t left as much as usual…

AF462EC0-D237-48BF-81A7-38DD9ABD9930.jpeg

96E70A7B-C745-4B59-B7CC-4D699EA7BE24.jpeg

Probably 25lbs washed flowers here in the pit….ha
7CF0D89C-823B-4DEF-804F-A9A000FF0986.jpeg

Man they are indestructible pretty much, pulled ‘‘em out with my hands only, definitely would’ve been easier with snips but I’d already brought them in - containers are lifers !

0D1BC875-4146-4172-81D2-D72C1BDF4515.jpeg

This is the SE Asian Volunteer where I cut it off at the stem a week ago or so… who else sees tree rings….:eek:

6AB0EAF1-0FE4-4BA9-AFC2-140672807624.jpeg

Game on, early

E623105E-DDE7-4AD3-AB7A-E0CA6ADD8A6C.jpeg

IndicaFarmer

Have you considered ever getting a shredder? like a wood chipper/leaf matter chopper? They are not too expensive nowdays on Amazon or ebay. I think it is kinda intuitive gardening, recycling everything for the substrate from the past crop but what you use, the flower. All the stuff needed is pretty much there when composted and incorporated. maybe add some minerals, rock flower, shell flower and other crap like biochar, pumice and some perlite. Over time OfCourse, its quite a bit of work all at once. I find also that the outdoor beds get better with time and mellow ph wise to a more acceptable range for cannabis. You look like you are killing it with the size of those stalks. i have never seen bigger, accept in maybe Himalayan wild Sativa's outdoor on the mountains. Only seen it in posts online, never been myself regrettably. Jungli I think they call it when the resin is made from wild unattended plants. Peace Led05 good shit, made my day to see and read all this.

IndicaFarmer

I woke up the other day in irrational fear feelin scarred, hypochondriacly… so I did the obvious; I ordered my 3-12 boosters just in case…

I’m glad all that stress is over now; Carry on Munchausens it’ll be OK

View attachment 18804086

Got my boosters and my dignity :eek:
These for myco use? I have dabbled in the past myself. Luckily it became legal as of late in my state. The old coco, manure, shell grit and other additives pressure cooked in myco bags and then to the old closet to-do its thing, magic really how fast it is in comparison to Cannabis. Got to get em before the spore release! I love to catch em right before the veil breaks, they have that perfect little pointy helmet look! Then dry and to the fridge for when ever the time arises to meet with the supernatural world. Good for the soul to be reminded that God/a universal energy that binds all things is real. To be humbled is key, always thankful, always aware. Thanks man!

blondie

.....”Blows away everything else I’ve got right now I’m toking - but it’s a serious accumulator and you need to take days off…. Creeper is an understatement, definitely a downside to everything !! :eek:”.....

Downside??? Been a good while since I’ve had true creeper. Great work as usual..

led05

Chasing The Present
.....”Blows away everything else I’ve got right now I’m toking - but it’s a serious accumulator and you need to take days off…. Creeper is an understatement, definitely a downside to everything !! :eek:”.....

Downside??? Been a good while since I’ve had true creeper. Great work as usual..
It’s accumulative over days, weeks even; I’m sure it’d send those, especially over time, ones inclined to be a bit “crazy” full blown into the nut houses, but they barely exist anymore so this is a defacto preemptive public service announcement - ha

led05

Chasing The Present
These for myco use? I have dabbled in the past myself. Luckily it became legal as of late in my state. The old coco, manure, shell grit and other additives pressure cooked in myco bags and then to the old closet to-do its thing, magic really how fast it is in comparison to Cannabis. Got to get em before the spore release! I love to catch em right before the veil breaks, they have that perfect little pointy helmet look! Then dry and to the fridge for when ever the time arises to meet with the supernatural world. Good for the soul to be reminded that God/a universal energy that binds all things is real. To be humbled is key, always thankful, always aware. Thanks man!
Yes, 10 different strains in very well filled syringes, yeah to Ralph ! They’re there when I’m ready, id bet way stored good for a year or two longer than most may realize

led05

Chasing The Present
Have you considered ever getting a shredder? like a wood chipper/leaf matter chopper? They are not too expensive nowdays on Amazon or ebay. I think it is kinda intuitive gardening, recycling everything for the substrate from the past crop but what you use, the flower. All the stuff needed is pretty much there when composted and incorporated. maybe add some minerals, rock flower, shell flower and other crap like biochar, pumice and some perlite. Over time OfCourse, its quite a bit of work all at once. I find also that the outdoor beds get better with time and mellow ph wise to a more acceptable range for cannabis. You look like you are killing it with the size of those stalks. i have never seen bigger, accept in maybe Himalayan wild Sativa's outdoor on the mountains. Only seen it in posts online, never been myself regrettably. Jungli I think they call it when the resin is made from wild unattended plants. Peace Led05 good shit, made my day to see and read all this.
I’ve brought in a few hundred yards + here to amend everything, that particular back area around the compost heap is raised up 12-18” above grade and is @ 115’ x 45’ wide…. Built from native holes I dug for structures plus sand & compost from a local quarry I know the owners… that compost pit ranges from 10-15 yards usable material, I just set it on fire when stuff is too large & chunky, it’s rather small, everything here is done by hand but for a small tiller so it’s all very small scale….That Pit, It’s a goldmine but I live on top too of rich limestone Honeoye loam soils with shale embedded, very unique and after adding sand to balance out some the clay id put it up against any soil medium on earth for what I do here….

It’s important to know what you’ve got & are working with, the USGS has mapped 99% + of this country and is available for free to anyone interested in the info, lucky Americans :)

IndicaFarmer

Hey Led05, I was curious wherme you sourced your Gambian strain from to start your selection journey with? Do you ever buy from TLT seeds? I would think that getting pure landrace genetics would take a long time and a lot of searching to find what you want, in terms of structure, smell, terps, high type and more. Thanks, just curious about how you started all this and got to where you are now.

Peace.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Damn ledo, I’ve seen of your grows in the past but just stumble on this thread. Amazing shit you’ve got going on. High praises!!

led05

Chasing The Present
Hey Led05, I was curious wherme you sourced your Gambian strain from to start your selection journey with? Do you ever buy from TLT seeds? I would think that getting pure landrace genetics would take a long time and a lot of searching to find what you want, in terms of structure, smell, terps, high type and more. Thanks, just curious about how you started all this and got to where you are now.

Peace.
Cambodian #1 - Seeds inside from Great Gambino Stud….full blown seed run

89C62D27-9D3A-4552-A80B-099A37359C4B.jpeg

093A2B62-BDE1-463B-BF6B-1636A09AF62D.jpeg

Both the Cambodian & Gambian seeds were shared with me by @Mustafunk, a dear friend & wonderful artist… They were collected in-situ by friend(s) of his.

Often with P1 there’s tons of hunting but the Gambian line was pretty good to begin but is now at least P5 or so and varying iterations along that line; both Cambodians to pop, only 2 from like 30-35 IIRC and required lots of care were very very good for P1 collected in-Situ seeds… making F1’s with P1,2 x P1,2 etc cranks out the goods but still wild as can be, they all have tendency to herm and are difficult to very hard to grow inside if not experienced doing so, IMO w experience nothing grows easier…

Peace

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Damn ledo, I’ve seen of your grows in the past but just stumble on this thread. Amazing shit you’ve got going on. High praises!!
Thank you

Lovely update... someone has been very very busy... how do you go about smoking the sift you posted few pages back?

Most often sprinkle on top flowers in a bubbler, torch it with the good stuff

E0366533-9A07-4B7E-9703-18EF144F21BA.jpeg

Bought a case a decade ago, think this is bottle #2, lol

led05

Chasing The Present
One of the Females from the bulking / reproduction I did of Ampakafo village for Arnold
1677355623507.jpeg

1677355685735.jpeg

1677355704524.jpeg

1677355723632.jpeg

I’m loving the structure on the HI Indica x Ampakafo Village, wide open, nodes forming & exploding all over with beautiful unique terps and rather chunky leafs

1677355819265.jpeg

1677355831716.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts