What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

ganja.queen

Last one (sorry to dump all this reading in your thread subgirl)

IMG_6280.png

ganja.queen

from my experience seeds that come from being a hermaphrodite are unstable at very best...I find them too sketchy to play with so I toss 'em...
That’s what I’ve always heard, too. What I’m wondering is if there is a difference between seeds from a plant showing male parts during flowering vs seeds from a plant that showed male parts only at the end of flowering.

Further in the book, he says growing the seeds outdoors from a plant that showed a few male parts at the end, any hermie traits are far less likely to show. I’m left with more questions lol.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m kinda embarrassed to show the jungle of a grow that I’ve had to lay down the buds rearranging them every day so they all get light but not too much light. I have to say tho the colas on these plants are a good 14-20” long and not a bad size either. Some look better than others but the whole tent smells delicious and all the buds are sticky just like my last cap junky grow.
IMG_0286.jpeg

Checking the trichomes today at only 8 weeks one plant at least appears to be about ready for harvest. @Boo grew the same thing recently and reported this and it appears that mine are following the same pattern. So I’ll be harvesting at least this plant soon 😁
IMG_0282.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The clone tent Cap Junky x Rosetta Stone plants are just starting their 2nd week in flower and are stacking nicely. The temps are still high but it’s been hot as heck here. I promised them today that the best plant will get a hula skirt at the end of their grow so they hopefully are competing for the prize 🤪
IMG_0287.jpeg
IMG_0288.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
yup, I took them down at 8 weeks as the leaves were falling off the plant which to me is an indicator of being close to ripe or a deficiency...I'd like to think I've gotten my nutes at the sweet spot...pretty hard to screw them up after using the same nutes for almost 25 years...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
yup, I took them down at 8 weeks as the leaves were falling off the plant which to me is an indicator of being close to ripe or a deficiency...I'd like to think I've gotten my nutes at the sweet spot...pretty hard to screw them up after using the same nutes for almost 25 years...
I ve never had a plant ready at 8 weeks

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’ve only had a few ugly leaves so far. These girls drink more than any other grow I’ve had and they got dry on me once when I missed a day of water. I’ve had to water them every 36 hours or so. They won’t last a second day without dying of thirst it seems.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve become truffle treats whore… after smoking that plant months ago that’s all I’m growing at present. The flower tent is at five weeks and full of these plants and the next generation is up-and-coming. I love the structure of these babies. The far right hand corner is the G13x butterscotch haze that I’m still waiting for the sex to show…

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpeg
    IMG_2830.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2831.jpeg
    IMG_2831.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I feed my plants whenever they tell me they want food. It’s not on custom for me to open up the tent and see some wilting leaves. I believe if you push the plants to their limits and a stronger plant, which will yield a better harvest…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Did you keep a mother plant of the truffle treats?
I have 2 seeds left and I am using the new babies for my future clones...I flipped the mom the other day...what I have growing in the veg tent is my limit...I'm forcing myself to keep the grow down in size and number...no more 10 plant grown...It's just for me and a few of my buddies I keep happy...a 5 plant harvest every 2-3 months gives me way more than I can smoke...

when it cools off you will see why I am so head over heels in love with this plant, you'll get the strain and can assure you it will be a keeper...they root very easily and are a pleasure to grow...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The picture on the front right is the truffle treats mom that I flipped and if you look, it’s stretching severely so I have to cut it back once again. The flowers behind it or its offspring. They produce extremely nice crusty flowers.

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2834.jpeg
    IMG_2834.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 20

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Decided to take the tops off that cap junky x C99 plant with some good amber. You know I got a great deal on a bud trimmer but couldn’t bring myself to use it on these beautiful buds. I guess I will try it out on the lower stuff. These were a pleasure to trim and stink up my kitchen just right.
IMG_0291.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

BubbasPlace

we all get banned there...good to see ya singlecoiled...
subbie, the dry spot on the leaf has to be spillage or contamination...I can't see how it could be anything else...the rest of the starts look great...you'll rock it as usual...
I've had a leaf above one "sweat" water onto one below resulting in a similar effect...