What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put holes in them because I was waiting for temp to warm up to ship. I figure she was unhappy with a wet bottom. But she is still the biggest of the 3. She is a great looking plant and I am happy you gave her to me.

Big thanks.:jump::jump::jump:

No problem :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 5 new nice & healthy GG4 babies added to the collection today :dance013:

Thank you very much Star !!!! :tiphat:

forgot to get pics , but i will as i transplant them , they're in stars foxfarm dirt & i grow in coco , so they gotta get TP'ed ASAP !!

onavelzy

Veteran
six new GG4 babies added to the collection today :dance013:

Thank you very much Star !!!! :tiphat:

forget to get pics , but i will as i transplant them , they're in stars foxfarm dirt & i grow in coco , so they gotta get TP'ed ASAP !!

Damn, Dan, I would love to have been able to send you some in return for your generosity. I'm pretty early though and don't even have roots yet, much less cut-able leads.

onavelzy

Veteran
I have about a week before I can take some Hammer Kush clones. Got this from Dans about 3 days ago.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1809875]View Image[/url]

Your work area is way more organized than mine. You can see desk top in yours. Gotta say though, you have those nice salty almonds. Num. Those cans don't last around our place. If you open one and don't eat it all in one sitting, someone else sure will.

The HK looks great. That's a pretty sizeable plant for having just made a big trip.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats OK Ona .... i had to go up there for something else anyways ... so it worked out great ! Appreciate the offer though :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Your work area is way more organized than mine. You can see desk top in yours. Gotta say though, you have those nice salty almonds. Num. Those cans don't last around our place. If you open one and don't eat it all in one sitting, someone else sure will.

The HK looks great. That's a pretty sizeable plant for having just made a big trip.

Bwahaha those are not almonds. That is where I put my dull razor blades. It is a nice metal can.

And that was packed into the shipper. Pulling it out was like opening a inflatable Navy life raft. It just kept coming out. Took about a hour to fully spread back out.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bwahaha those are not almonds. That is where I put my dull razor blades. It is a nice metal can.

And that was packed into the shipper. Pulling it out was like opening a inflatable Navy life raft. It just kept coming out. Took about a hour to fully spread back out.

shoulda seen me try to get it in there !!!

:laughing:

~star~crash~

Dans the man!

the HK cut i took 2 weeks ago stayed green the whole time , still in the aero cloner i'll leave her in one more day & already now theres a 5-inch plume of roots ...yeah baby!

~star~crash~

one of my Huskies (the female is 14 years old) has a huge growth on her forearm and another smaller one on her back & i have an appointment with the vet this afternoon .. :comfort:

~star~crash~

Here she is on the left ...my girl

Here she is on the left ...my girl

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.