What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlaze

I can't wait to see her in flower then. Interesting genetics.

Zapadra is always waxing lyrical about C banana. Hammerhead seems to have some nice stuff. I'm in awe of his Firestorm strain.

I'm enjoying the grow show here.

~star~crash~

thx blaze ... i tried out his C banana S1's and was very impressed with the high quality plants they produced from seed
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Zapadra

Thanks for outing me Blaze. As if I didn't come off as enough of a C banana whore :D And that Firestorm is mine you swine :p

~star~crash~

Good Morning

Good Morning

Beautiful detail on your pics Star. I can't rep once again but I would if I could.

Star.... such a bad man..... shame shame..... lmfao looks like he found you too.... oops sorry hun....

That's pretty damn close.

Thanks for outing me Blaze. As if I didn't come off as enough of a C banana whore :D And that Firestorm is mine you swine :p

must have missed some fun last night? hey Zapadra where is The Western Lands ?

~star~crash~

the thing about that it was all a lark because he cancelled the test right at the get go and i decided to flower them out anyway... then when they started looking good peeps took notice

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Bell to be rung?
Lets see..........
1) Waiting for someone to punch you in the face
2) Waiting for the wax to finish so you can take a huge dab
3) Waiting for Aspen to come over, and well, you know.
4) Waiting for Negen to show up with Lucille to smack the top of your dome piece with his baseball bat.
Am I close? :biggrin:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
So you didnt keep a cutting of that CB?!!?! Damn that sux! She looks beautiful! I can only hope to get a pheno outa these 3 that looks like that.
1 of these phenos is getting hit with Ancient OG pollin thats fur sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.