What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

Got some of this ordered & awaiting shipping

Got some of this ordered & awaiting shipping

picture.php

~star~crash~

hey, i got my Fistful of $ today ...thank God! i've been stressing out like you wouldn't believe and this is a huge relief... i was able to make a promising connection come to fruition & all the pieces of the puzzle have come together ...hell fucking yeah i found my niche

Grizz

Veteran
hey, i got my Fistful of $ today ...thank God! i've been stressing out like you wouldn't believe and this is a huge relief... i was able to make a promising connection come to fruition & all the pieces of the puzzle have come together ...hell fucking yeah i found my niche

funny how things generally work out given time, its hard not to stress and worry

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
That's what it's all about - glad your connection turned out to be a winner!

You worked damned hard on this - I'm proud of ya! :tiphat:

~star~crash~

That's what it's all about - glad your connection turned out to be a winner!

You worked damned hard on this - I'm proud of ya! :tiphat:

thanks man! when i woke up this morning it felt like this huge weight was lifted from my body .... my extraction returns per spool (350 to 450 g's) are running between 45 and 60 grams & it only took less then 3 patties to produce a "brick" ... a brick as a QP of wax/shatter & the quality is incredible:yoinks: ...it's stable at room temperature which is what you want! a brick is worth $2000 at wholesale levels :) a single oz is $600 ... it's a whole new biz!

Status
Not open for further replies.