What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Jenn

Speaking of beyond top shelf. Will be trying out these burgers from my favorite butcher. He added A5 Japanese Wagyu trimmings to his burger blend.

View attachment 19085544
This is your favorite butcher? Hell, we were just in AA and stopped at Zingerman's and I grabbed a Binny's Reuben, and then stopped at Sparrow and picked up two Dry Aged Rib Steaks, and then had to stop and sell blood to help pay for it. Great places, big dollar dollar bill.

Loriented

Aries - You're running into roadblocks today, but they're not insurmountable. Nothing is! You may have to keep pushing for quite some time before anything works out, but that just means more glory.

MrKushman247

Did a little test press on some hash. This is what it looked like the next morning. Will be even better in a jar and cured out. Taste is out of this world in the puffco
You can see the wetness of the terps staining the parchment. Sooo good
20241016_085239.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did a little test press on some hash. This is what it looked like the next morning. Will be even better in a jar and cured out. Taste is out of this world in the puffco
You can see the wetness of the terps staining the parchment. Sooo good
View attachment 19085740
^^^That’s 😛 I cannot wait To start my processing ASAP ... ice machine has to come inside...We have to do a little plumbing in the garage set up with sediment filter’s ..Then some carpentry

MrKushman247

^^^That’s 😛 I cannot wait To start my processing ASAP ... ice machine has to come inside...We have to do a little plumbing in the garage set up with sediment filter’s ..Then some carpentry
This little gadget is essential to making top notch hash. It hooks up to my mini split. It allows it to get alot colder then it's set for. We got the room down to 38f . I can see my breath in there at points... the room has to be really cold or these high quality but very volatile trichomes will melt . Keeping every process really cold is key.
20241008_210053.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This little gadget is essential to making top notch hash. It hooks up to my mini split. It allows it to get alot colder then it's set for. We got the room down to 38f . I can see my breath in there at points... the room has to be really cold or these high quality but very volatile trichomes will melt . Keeping every process really cold is key.
View attachment 19085805
Temps Shouldn’t be too much of a problem for me we’re setting up in the garage ..It gets really cold in there in the fall and in the winter

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only sure thing in life is death and taxes ...This is just the school tax for two properties I got to get that in looking at them doesn’t make them disappear
F14D74D9-439D-4664-A7CE-78ACA715B40A.jpeg

MrKushman247

Yeah its still to warm here.. the 90u heads will melt to the bag. Don't want that happening. Gives us the ability to run all year long if we chose to.. im happy for a head start. Still got a long ways to go

Latest posts

Latest posts