What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i had to dib out the tester joint of silver sudanese. such a different type of high that i need to adjust to it . feels strong ,, not cured enough to fully enjoy . could give somebody a whitey quite easily

my letter for technician visit finally arrived , but as i dont use a smart phone i can't contact them ... pain in the arse . q.r code bullshit . i will try the email route. failure to respnd within a set time results in forced entry ! i have been contacting the for 18 months, had 3 visits ...

if i smoked anymore silver sudanese my head will fall off lol. i will sort the problem out pronto and get a date for the engineer .

all this lord of carbon neutral technology is not helpful in any way , completely regressive impersonal dogshit

goingrey

i had to dib out the tester joint of silver sudanese. such a different type of high that i need to adjust to it . feels strong ,, not cured enough to fully enjoy . could give somebody a whitey quite easily

my letter for technician visit finally arrived , but as i dont use a smart phone i can't contact them ... pain in the arse . q.r code bullshit . i will try the email route. failure to respnd within a set time results in forced entry ! i have been contacting the for 18 months, had 3 visits ...

if i smoked anymore silver sudanese my head will fall off lol. i will sort the problem out pronto and get a date for the engineer .

all this lord of carbon neutral technology is not helpful in any way , completely regressive impersonal dogshit
You can take a photo of the QR code with your camera and upload it to a site like scanqr.org on your computer.

shiva82

A couple clicks ain't too bad and hey no waiting the line to get to someone
too many nuances for it to work , and i don't use qr codes or share all my details and store it in a cloud or allow my information to be used for profit or any other .

that is the beast system , i want no part of that

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
u1f60d_u1f624.png