What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
A couple more warm nights. You could make the hash yourself. Sometimes the color is lighter with frozen but i agree they are pretty equal and I might like the taste more when its made with dry flower.

Attachments

• IMG_1895.jpeg
    IMG_1895.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple more warm nights. You could make the hash yourself. Sometimes the color is lighter with frozen but i agree they are pretty equal and I might like the taste more when its made with dry flower.
What I noticed is that with fresh frozen it comes back white and then, as it cures is takes on various shades of tan color … with dried flower. It comes back tan Right away

MrKushman247

Kiss your precious trichomes goodbye with that thing. I'll never use a machine again myself. Takes away the smell and resin. Will it do the job of trimming? Yes.. will it lower the quality of the product? I say yes.

Fresh frozen here. Light hand trim to take off all the big leaves , bucked down and into all the freezers I had to buy 😆. I start washing this week coming up.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kiss your precious trichomes goodbye with that thing. I'll never use a machine again myself. Takes away the smell and resin. Will it do the job of trimming? Yes.. will it lower the quality of the product? I say yes.

Fresh frozen here. Light hand trim to take off all the big leaves , bucked down and into all the freezers I had to buy 😆. I start washing this week coming up.
I’ll be watching :)