What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
A couple more warm nights. You could make the hash yourself. Sometimes the color is lighter with frozen but i agree they are pretty equal and I might like the taste more when its made with dry flower.

Attachments

• IMG_1895.jpeg
    IMG_1895.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This place is so dead on the weekends, I’m the only one with no life :redface:
IMG_3692.jpeg

According to Guinness, the heaviest polar bear ever documented was shot in Alaska in 1960. It weighed 2,209 lbs, stood nearly 12 feet tall, and was displayed at the 1962 Seattle World's Fair.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple more warm nights. You could make the hash yourself. Sometimes the color is lighter with frozen but i agree they are pretty equal and I might like the taste more when its made with dry flower.
What I noticed is that with fresh frozen it comes back white and then, as it cures is takes on various shades of tan color … with dried flower. It comes back tan Right away

MrKushman247

Kiss your precious trichomes goodbye with that thing. I'll never use a machine again myself. Takes away the smell and resin. Will it do the job of trimming? Yes.. will it lower the quality of the product? I say yes.

Fresh frozen here. Light hand trim to take off all the big leaves , bucked down and into all the freezers I had to buy 😆. I start washing this week coming up.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kiss your precious trichomes goodbye with that thing. I'll never use a machine again myself. Takes away the smell and resin. Will it do the job of trimming? Yes.. will it lower the quality of the product? I say yes.

Fresh frozen here. Light hand trim to take off all the big leaves , bucked down and into all the freezers I had to buy 😆. I start washing this week coming up.
I’ll be watching :)