What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

orange cookies x chimera #4
IMG_5769.jpeg

Wintergreen x Grandfunk
IMG_5768.jpeg

Sub24ox7

IMG_5772.jpeg
IMG_5773.jpeg
Struggled with leaf septoria and never really got rid of it you can see signs on the plant above too. I tried some new things as well and I think I have some nutrient issues too.
You live you learn. I’m not going to plant at the spot again. I have a new spot that I grew the sweet corn in this year. It’s about 3 feet deep with top soil that got brought in fom an old farm that never farmed it. Just had cattle and hoses on it for the last 100 years+. That is where o will put some plants next year.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19065762 View attachment 19065763 Struggled with leaf septoria and never really got rid of it you can see signs on the plant above too. I tried some new things as well and I think I have some nutrient issues too.
You live you learn. I’m not going to plant at the spot again. I have a new spot that I grew the sweet corn in this year. It’s about 3 feet deep with top soil that got brought in fom an old farm that never farmed it. Just had cattle and hoses on it for the last 100 years+. That is where o will put some plants next year.
It doesn’t look too bad from my point of view