What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3383.jpeg
IMG_3382.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know how you do physical activity in that heat. Props though, I couldn't do it.
really the job at the shop is like 4-6 hours of sitting on my ass outside,but in the shade,then burst of activity including a good bit of lifting in the full sun heat,then ride a bike home in the worst part of the days heat....so you get used to it....and i drink about 90oz of fluids at work

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
really the job at the shop is like 4-6 hours of sitting on my ass outside,but in the shade,then burst of activity including a good bit of lifting in the full sun heat,then ride a bike home in the worst part of the days heat....so you get used to it....and i drink about 90oz of fluids at work
I just can't get used to it. I've spent time in the Southeast and out West. Wet or dry heat doesn't matter I pour sweat over 80 degrees. It amazes me you went from Alaska to the heat and adjusted. I guess I just grew up in a cool climate or I'm a pansy lol

My Dr says I should drink an ounce of water for every pound I weigh each day. I struggle to drink 210 ounces of water. Beer no problem lol. Do you drink as much fluid as you can or do you have a certain regimen?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How far is it each way on the bike?