What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 miles is better than the grow you were commuting to yeah? Wasn't that like an hour? Eff that lol

Watermelons are great this year. Some of the best I've had. Fetching big money too. I had an orange flesh watermelon last night. My favs
0D9D75B1-3A9D-4E33-985B-BA9DFBFE431F.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty cloudy and muggy, not necessarily burning hot and it’s a relief not to have to water. The next huge hurdle is getting them pruned out it’s a massive undertaking…. Cookie hasn’t had too many formal walks in the last couple months Not that she really needed them because we are both active but there’s a time for it and that is right now.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
re-up‘Ed on some of my GH bloom and also ordering some of this View attachment 19043500 but it’s not due till the 13th I need it now
I bought a pallet of it a few years ago and it’s all i have used for veg ever since. Plants will love it and it goes a long ways. 6tbs makes 40 or so gals. I usually dump a few cups of it in a bucket and fill the bucket half way with water and make a liquid concentrate and put a lid on it and use it for a month

Your plants are looking great.
Next batch of mac

Attachments

• IMG_1575.jpeg
    IMG_1575.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts