What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Short stuff 1 x pakistan ryder small one F1

CharlesU Farley

I've thought males become intersex female xy and not true females with only xx but. That's why I posted asking about true females in that thread. May be they're disappearing and very uncommon. Plants that won't herm even with chemicals, may be there are such a thing as true female.
Just saw your post in the other thread and that led me here. I know for a fact Nevil tried everything he could to feminize NL #5 and he just could not do it.

And he really, _really_ tried. ;)

CannaZen

Just saw your post in the other thread and that led me here. I know for a fact Nevil tried everything he could to feminize NL #5 and he just could not do it.

And he really, _really_ tried. ;)
Dang. Alright haha. I have no idea maybe it had genes preventing it I think the females being xy is a conspiracy theory but I have seen a plant I thought was male mostly for a month but it then threw a few pistils, I hadn't wanted to waste my time. It was from a seed I got from a unauthentic seedbank for Lebanese trsc. Called golden seeds they also sent blue monster they said to have thcv. I think I tossed the seeds, too bad. I'd buy from them again. Or it's a true female.

Thanks for letting me know.

CannaZen

Harvest time. Look ready for brownies. I've remembered my recipe. I let the raw dried buds cook with the brownies, not precooked. The males leaf turning purple almost looking red. Will we see red cannabis one day?
20240911_145200.jpg
20240911_145158.jpg
20240911_145214.jpg

Reactions: Cvh

CannaZen

Alright I cut my plants and left the male. Seems to be a true male. It has bronze/maroon crimson red colors. Got a really nice brownie mix not the cheap stuff. They're drying now. Forest fire was going on nearby.

Last edited:

CannaZen

The hemp field was cut in some areas completely and they also cut a little near me for testing but it's still there growing. Better cut soon if they're going to it'd going to start freezing by oct.

CannaZen

I said I would save seed and let them grow out to finish, I don't like these varieties so much that awful thc smell. Don't get me wrong just smells bad for me. It's not perfumy idk it's that thick terpene kind like from the dispensary that makes me vomit and fucks me up. Not like clean pine n citrus. Didn't use to smell bad.

CannaZen

The male is quite colorful now, it is too bad I'd kept the seeds. I have more. This is what im talking about the fall weather season.
20240914_141819.jpg
20240914_141813.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts