What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We got rain last night! 1/4" is great success. Gave me a night off from watering the turf. The Poa grass hates the heat and needs constant attention.

Scored at the produce auction. Got the best quality for a song because everyone is on vacation. Should make some good money.

Attachments

• 20240705_173651.jpg
    20240705_173651.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240705_173646.jpg
    20240705_173646.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Just went and scoped out a driving range. Thinking about taking up golf again. Not like seriously or anything but it’d be nice to get out a half dozen times during the summer.
My annual October up north trip is officially turning into a golf trip this year with a two team outing with three days of golf weather permitting.
Need to shake off the rust.

Sub24ox7

My dad still going at 94 years old !!! was obsessed with golf for most of his life just like I was obsessed with marijuana and everybody in my family was obsessed with something …anyways, he did manage to spend most of his time on the golf course…
My dad also loves golf and lives on a golf course. I worked at the golf course maintenance for years as a teen from 13 to 19. I have also always been obsessed with pot and growing it(even grew it at the golf course). I also like to golf sometimes, it can be peaceful if you don’t get too serious.

Latest posts

Latest posts