What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

My dad also loves golf and lives on a golf course. I worked at the golf course maintenance for years as a teen from 13 to 19. I have also always been obsessed with pot and growing it(even grew it at the golf course). I also like to golf sometimes, it can be peaceful if you don’t get too serious.

Caddyshack was a funny movie and quite popular for it's time.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Went through a spell about 20 years ago where I played a few times a week but never really got any good at it. Just enjoy being outside with good company.

I find myself missing the bluebirds. Ever since the babies fledged it’s been real quiet. I cleaned out the box in hopes she would lay another clutch but no such luck.

On the bright side we have a little black kitten about 8-10 weeks old that has been visiting the front porch. Very skittish but will eat a little kibble when no one is looking.

Sub24ox7

Mm/thia78 x THH
This plant smells like it’s from the same batch as these others but looks very different, I.e. not pure nld idk…

IMG_5004.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg

Sub24ox7

I really like to light dep nld plants. Think I will grow some JLB from roms and some seedsman haze from Flowerpower next year light dep. ✌️

Sub24ox7

Went through a spell about 20 years ago where I played a few times a week but never really got any good at it. Just enjoy being outside with good company.

I find myself missing the bluebirds. Ever since the babies fledged it’s been real quiet. I cleaned out the box in hopes she would lay another clutch but no such luck.

On the bright side we have a little black kitten about 8-10 weeks old that has been visiting the front porch. Very skittish but will eat a little kibble when no one is looking.

That’s how I have gotten all of my cats (5). Rescue cats some more feral than others. But eventually most will come around and be lap cats.. others not so much.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s a few one off’s in there a couple twos & a couple of threes of LAX ,rose gold runtz, soap , cereal milk , lime berry madness , and Mac one x Collins Avenue

oldmaninbc

definitely the best memories of my life were the childhood trips up to Cape Cod. My father would rent out a place and take the five of us (and my mom of course)
I don't share those memories but I understand the nature of the memories.

I love being around the water, always have. I grew up in a rural area with my grandparents. They both liked being outdoors, we did visit local creeks and a local lake.