What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

IMG_5322.jpeg

Loriented

44 so not half but… much younger..

I still feel like I’m 18 lol.. don’t get sore etc..
just keep going… then again I suffer from bouts of mania every blue moon and if I up, im moving if not I’m asleep.
So you @Sub24ox7 were born in like 1980... In those days Oz of Blond Lebanese hash was only $90...LOL 1979 was the 1st year I saw Afghan weed. The Afghans were @ the Inner Harbor of Baltimore asking if our guy knew where to get guns to trade for the weed.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
What I need is music. Unfortunately the farm is in a dead zone. Completely
Hmmm..... So you are ssaying the Grateful dead have a zone there huh, in the zone..... Hahahaha I couldn't help myself on that one, I think you've mentioned something about an interest in them.

You can get blutooth speakers you can connect your device too and you could play music that way. The LED display stopped working on my stereo several years ago, I can't see what the radio is set to, so I don't use the radio part any more.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm..... So you are ssaying the Grateful dead have a zone there huh, in the zone..... Hahahaha I couldn't help myself on that one, I think you've mentioned something about an interest in them.

You can get blutooth speakers you can connect your device too and you could play music that way. The LED display stopped working on my stereo several years ago, I can't see what the radio is set to, so I don't use the radio part any more.
My device is an iPhone & Apple makes a very proprietary when it comes to music can’t really download with it can only stream

Drumskinz

My device is an iPhone & Apple makes a very proprietary when it comes to music can’t really download with it can only stream
Use ITunes and transfer Playlists from your computer to it and you got music all day long no matter where ya are and a pair of earbuds will help too... Drag and drop would be the easiest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts