What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000013194.jpg
1000013192.jpg
1000013193.jpg
1000013196.jpg
1000013197.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plenty of barred owls here too. only owl that i know of that also hunts during daytime.
I think I must’ve saw one of those this spring because it was during the day, and it was guarding a kill from a bunch of crows, who eventually drove it off. Mostly my fault. I didn’t realize what I was looking at till took a double take it stood stone like a statue till I got right up on it then it flew away.

Maria Sanchez

👋 Hola … most of those are only in 10 gallon fabric pots… there are a few assorted in 15 and 20 gallon containers. It’s all an unavoidable shit ton of work keeping them fed and watered (I didn’t really plan this too well in advance. :redface: Just super happy to still be able to do what I want to do ) I’d be extremely satisfied with 1/2 kg per plant usable top flowers…
Oh, wow! I thought they were like 40 or 50 gal or something.
They're big sized plants already!
1/2 kg / 1 lb per plant is no small crop.

The more I grow, the more I just want to through everything in huge pots so I don't have to water so much!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, wow! I thought they were like 40 or 50 gal or something.
They're big sized plants already!
1/2 kg / 1 lb per plant is no small crop.

The more I grow, the more I just want to through everything in huge pots so I don't have to water so much!
Oh do wish I had spent the time and energy to get them into larger containers right at the beginning of the season. …

Maria Sanchez

Oh do wish I had spent the time and energy to get them into larger containers right at the beginning of the season. …
Mine were getting very dry in 5-8 gal cloth pots in the heat, infrequent waterings, and no rain.
Lost a lot of leaves and almost killed them at one point.
Found some old polystyrene boxes near the guerilla site and up-potted.
Now they're in about 12-15 gal boxes and much happier for it.
Want to get some big 150 L grow bags to the site, about 35 gal I think.
For next season, though, too late for this summer.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today for example hot day they took 5 gallons apiece. They can only absorb 2 1/2 gallons at a time which means I go back over do it again to get them nicely saturated .. destroys your lower back. I ain’t doing that tomorrow. & don’t care how long I got a stand at a plant with a hose.