What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My measly lone GDP. I can’t help but ponder what 12 of these could do in some larger pots or in the ground.

6BBA740C-DE18-4E25-8E15-AB9EE9D6DA9B.jpeg

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
My device is an iPhone & Apple makes a very proprietary when it comes to music can’t really download with it can only stream

Apple certainly makes it difficult to download content from third-party websites.

How to add music to iPhone without iTunes. Shows 6 different ways how to.

How to Copy Music from Computer to iPhone without iTunes

Free file transfer software

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ☀️ could not drag my ass out of bed kept drifting back back asleep.. I’m already thinking about what I’m going to do. Plants need a good feeding. Everything is going to get mixed in the tanks and I’m going to gravity feed down to the plants they went quicker than I thought it would when I was experimenting yesterday….

Loriented

Yes the air flow throughout the plant…just like with weed I defoliate the bottom 12 to 18 inches to get that air flow happening…don’t know for sure but my first garden’s here 30 years ago I did not have to worry about my tomato plants getting PM and blight…now with all these grape vineyards popping up all over the place and the spraying they do to protect the grapes I’ve noticed alloy more diseare affecting my garden…even this year I never had anything happen to my pepper plants…this year they got what looks like septoria leaf which is the beginning of blight on tomatoes…kills the plants from ground up
Airflow is needed. They say depending on the type of Tomato determines how much pruning and thinning should be done. If you prune Determinate ones, you will get less fruit. Determinate tomatoes grow to about 4 or 5 feet tall, stop growing, and begin producing fruit. All fruit on a determinate tomato plant ripens within about 4 to 6 weeks. Indeterminate tomatoes, on the other hand, don't stop growing at a defined height. Instead, they continue to put on new foliage, flowers, and fruit for months

Loriented

So not to sound wasteful, but I wonder the impact of feeding weed THC. If landraces grew and died naturally, the soil in the landrace patch must be full of THC, you would think.

Latest posts

Latest posts