What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every single one that was strapped down tight stayed upright but they did get wind whipped that’s where the interior layers of trellis net helps ..If I was smart which I am not everything would’ve been set up in more straight horizontal lines it would’ve made the ability to trellis multiple plants at the same time

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glove? That’s a five headed condom.
And that’s not my hand.
i'm confused about the math here...so two in the pink,one in the stink,that leaves two extra

28646.jpg

oldmaninbc

We planted ours after a trip to Umbria. It is a plant that seems to like to hurt to do well. We thought it was dead 5 or 6 years ago because the twisted trunk is 2/3 rotten but as long as you prune the crap out of it . . . I posted this - in this thread - earlier in the spring . . .

wist2-jpg.19003681
Thanks for the photo, they are a gorgeous in bloom.

The world's largest known wisteria is the Sierra Madre Wisteria in Sierra Madre, California, measuring more than 1 acre (0.40 ha) in size and weighing 250 tons. Planted in 1894, it is of the 'Chinese lavender' variety.[5]

Venture to the Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi, Japan and you’ll find a wisteria tree that’s often referred to as “the most beautiful in the world.” At around 150 years old, the massive tree is stunning when in full bloom.

Loriented

Had a few from the garden here and there for a week now, but today was my first mini harvest.
Fed the plants the strawberries, then used the strawberry container to carry these all in
Not much, but hey. They are all good. 5 different varieties so far. The yellows are like solid juice.
1000013082.jpg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is where I'm at right now (pic bellow). I'm re-arranging stuff to make a table for a F&D tray, but not F&D this time just top feeding and draining, so it doesn't need to hold lots of weight from water, other wise it may look a little week. I need room between the buckets for a res. and the F&D fits will be on the left and right side of the room

Do any of you have inputs/suggestions that I might not be seeing

Room set up for 3x3 tray 011.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts