What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
end of one summer in alaska we were talking a sick sea lion pup out to release it since it wasn't going to recover,the restaurant owner did baby seal rehab,anyway,we get the pup into a kennel,and mind you,we're talking 6 feet long and a few hundred pounds,and motor out into the bay a ways...so the pup doesn't want to leave the kennel and we finally tip the kennel enough to get it into the water,it surfaces 10 feet away and WHAM! fucking orca nabs it right there,shaking it around,blood flying everywhere

Loriented

end of one summer in alaska we were talking a sick sea lion pup out to release it since it wasn't going to recover,the restaurant owner did baby seal rehab,anyway,we get the pup into a kennel,and mind you,we're talking 6 feet long and a few hundred pounds,and motor out into the bay a ways...so the pup doesn't want to leave the kennel and we finally tip the kennel enough to get it into the water,it surfaces 10 feet away and WHAM! fucking orca nabs it right there,shaking it around,blood flying everywhere
Holy Shit!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is gonna sound funny, but there’s a lot of bending over in this business :oops: I’m hobbled this morning. My hands are on fire, and my whole lower back is killing me from body contortion yesterday of cleaning out the interior of the plants…
This garden is a shit ton of work it’s gray and humid but they need to get fed. I still don’t feel like I’m completely set. I’m like 80% set.:whip:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazon to the rescue
IMG_3319.png

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

renne

Hey Star have you thought about getting one of those pump syphone machines that they use to change oil on outboard motors for your lawn mower? I had a dirtbike that the drain bolt for the transmission stripped on and I didn’t wanna deal with so I bought one of those pumps to just suck the oil out for every change works like a charm