What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

renne

IMG_0591.png

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I really like Wisteria one of my favorite plants.

We planted ours after a trip to Umbria. It is a plant that seems to like to hurt to do well. We thought it was dead 5 or 6 years ago because the twisted trunk is 2/3 rotten but as long as you prune the crap out of it . . . I posted this - in this thread - earlier in the spring . . .

wist2-jpg.19003681

Loriented

We planted ours after a trip to Umbria. It is a plant that seems to like to hurt to do well. We thought it was dead 5 or 6 years ago because the twisted trunk is 2/3 rotten but as long as you prune the crap out of it . . . I posted this - in this thread - earlier in the spring . . .

wist2-jpg.19003681
We have one that rarely blooms.
1000013076.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Star have you thought about getting one of those pump syphone machines that they use to change oil on outboard motors for your lawn mower? I had a dirtbike that the drain bolt for the transmission stripped on and I didn’t wanna deal with so I bought one of those pumps to just suck the oil out for every change works like a charm
I need to figure out a system that doesn’t involve me manually bringing water to the plants the problem is they are slow to absorb if they get really dry they have to be pre watered and then hit with the feed water The canvas bags will lose 50% of the nutrients if you don’t go slow and steady that’s what the pain in the ass is

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Power is still out I had a chard steak cooked over charcoal ...I’m surprise my Internet roaming service works usually I’m in a dead zone at home but it’s slow as molasses I am not going over to the farm right now it’s the last place I was there this morning set up right the plants that were knocked over but I didn’t really go through everything else to look