What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

I remember summers with afternoon thunderstorms every day.

Seems like the theme this week "After 2pm" !!!

Today Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm.
Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm.
Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm.
Thursday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Good morning the plan for today so far after coffee is to get down to the mower shop, air filter and replacement battery then it’s to the farm for work
Hopefully not for the new JD.

Some Sherb finishing up week seven.

810707C1-31E7-4D7B-99F2-999AE04914F8.jpeg
C9EDD298-5A51-4B47-9E92-8B650EEF5319.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what I needed $30.23 including tax:oops:
That’s crazy
well...it IS made in Italy. :D looks like it is a different female thread on ends, prob pipe (straight or tapered) thread one end and an o-ring seal "boss" female on the other. you're lucky, actually. i worked at a place that dealt in stuff like that for nearly 25 years. when i left, they had a minimum $100 charge for sales of any type. didn't matter if you were a handyman or the purchasing agent for Tennessee Eastman. :(

Last edited:

Loriented

I remember summers with afternoon thunderstorms every day.

Seems like the theme this week "After 2pm" !!!

Today Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm.
Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm.
Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm.
Thursday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm.
They lied. Thunderstorm now. It is not after 2... LOL

oldmaninbc

does her lower neck/left shoulder not look "off" to anyone else ? is this a CGI image foul-up, a photo-shop fail, or a picture of a real woman that has had some serious material removed from her upper torso ? :chin: that just don't look "natcheral"...
Looks to be AI influenced, might not be, but something looks amiss.

Latest posts

Latest posts