What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love those cotton candy grapes! My favorite fruit lately has been plums, but once in a while they have these small cherry plums. My God they are good. Literally taste like a giant cherry. I bought a bag on first day of vacation to munch on for the week, but ended up eating all of them on the first day. 😂
I saw those cherry plums on the shelf at the price chopper a couple days ago. Hope they’re still there by the time I get to them.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have some of these lined up for later pretty cool have a harbor they’re seeds on the exterior
6045843B-132F-4809-85DA-88B1B6BB4CE4.jpeg
770DEC24-15EF-4F4D-9319-E33B882C883A.jpeg
D519DA7A-9480-46D3-A7B2-84F831AC70A6.jpeg

Sub24ox7

I’ve been vaping all of these Thai crosses in the day and switching to blue sting and sweet and SourD or orange cookies x chimera #4 at night. My outdoor in the ground plants got sprayed with roundup from the corn field. They have never sprayed that far up before. Sigh… one plant is untouched and looks great the mm x oss f3. Will never plant that close to the corn field again. Sigh

Sub24ox7

My own sweet corn is doing well though.
Mirai is an excellent variety.

The mm x OSS f3 I was most curious about. It is a very sweet lemon lime mint plant and I really wanted to see if it would finish outdoors here. So I’m glad it is unscathed.

Sub24ox7

I really hate the Monsanto roundup corn, soybeans.. but letting a farmer farm the ground reduces property taxes substantially…

All of the neighbors also let the same farmer farm their ground too. Sodium glyphosate all around. This world is so poisoned the rain has unacceptable amounts of pfas.. I guess it’s all about just trying to limit your exposure in this modern world.

Last edited:

Loriented

I really hate the Monsanto roundup corn, soybeans.. but letting a farmer farm the ground reduces property taxes substantially…

All of the neighbors also let the same farmer farm their ground too. Sodium glyphosate all around. This world is so poisoned the rain has unacceptable amounts of pads.. I guess it’s all about just trying to limit your exposure in this modern world.
We are surrounded by farms also. Have no idea what they use, but I'm sure it's in our well

Latest posts

Latest posts