What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000012956.jpg
1000012955.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose
Nothin', don't mean nothin' hon' if it ain't free, no-no
And feelin' good was easy, Lord, when he sang the blues
You know feelin' good was good enough for me
Good enough for me and my Bobby McGee

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m munching on some cotton candy grapes 🍇

“What is a cotton candy grape?​

Officially, “Cotton Candy Grapes” is a trademark for a variety of sweet white table grapes first bred naturally by horticulturalist David Cain in 2011. The most notable aspect of this new strain of grape is the taste, which, true to its moniker, is almost alarmingly cotton candy-like. Cotton candy grapes can be bought in most grocery stores in the produce section, but they are unfortunately unavailable at most circuses and county fairs.

How are cotton candy grapes made? Are cotton candy grapes natural?​

Cotton candy grapes are not made with any artificial flavoring or additives! They were created by crossbreeding sweet concord grapes with tart, green princess grapes. Talk about being greater than the sum of your parts!

Yes, as bizarre as it sounds, the vanilla/caramel-ish cotton candy flavor of these grapes occur completely naturally through the cross-breeding. There’s not even any added sugar, which might surprise you after you taste them. “

Latest posts

Latest posts