What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Current day gdp

View attachment 19031035

The bluebirds were back checking out the box this morning. Maybe they are going to go for another batch.

View attachment 19031036
got a pretty good variety of birds around …one that I want to track down and identify it sounds like a high-pitched version of “cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger”
That's a beautiful specimen. I personally think the cali purples the authentic are superior to a lot of the genetics available today. To each their own and strains impact us all differently but for me they're top tier. They have the look, the taste, the smell, the effect that just resonates with me no doubt.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I get by, I’m in an extremely rural area far from any centers of wealth
Rural is good. I've been a country boy all my life and don't like the cities.

It sound crazy, but the longer I live in the mountains, the more the thoughts large numbers of people seem to affect my ability to think or feel connected to the earth.
"Sad, but true", as the immortal Frank Zappa once said. 😂

oldmaninbc

got a pretty good variety of birds around …one that I want to track down and identify it sounds like a high-pitched version of “cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger”
I have heard a cheeseburger sounding bird here in Canada, forgive my failing memory but I think it was a small bird, perhaps a chickadee would be my guess.

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Orange cookies x chimera #4
IMG_5086.jpeg
IMG_5087.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Having not been smoking I've been asking my wife her opinion of anything new. And she likes everything. And when I ask her to be more critical and tell me if she notices anything special about the buzz or flavor she says it's all special. Obviously I cannot trust her opinion. That would be weird if as soon as I quit smoking I only pop keeper phenos. The other day she commented on a ssstn pheno that didn't have a particular long lasting high which is funny because it was from a jar of a plant I culled 6 months ago because the other plants were much much better. Probably about time I buy some synthetic urine for when the boss hits me with a random drug test and start smoking again.

One good thing about the new job is that most days the office is filled with enough weed and extracts they would never notice me stinking. I can usually smell the trucks from a good ways away. And every grow we pick up product at has its own smell. Some more kush or skunk and some like they just blasted a ton of bho.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having not been smoking I've been asking my wife her opinion of anything new. And she likes everything. And when I ask her to be more critical and tell me if she notices anything special about the buzz or flavor she says it's all special. Obviously I cannot trust her opinion. That would be weird if as soon as I quit smoking I only pop keeper phenos. The other day she commented on a ssstn pheno that didn't have a particular long lasting high which is funny because it was from a jar of a plant I culled 6 months ago because the other plants were much much better. Probably about time I buy some synthetic urine for when the boss hits me with a random drug test and start smoking again.

One good thing about the new job is that most days the office is filled with enough weed and extracts they would never notice me stinking. I can usually smell the trucks from a good ways away. And every grow we pick up product at has its own smell. Some more kush or skunk and some like they just blasted a ton of bho.
Mad respect for you brother