What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tree …imagine all the hash that could be produced if you had a organized outdoor of those… add a fraction of the cost of indoor except all the labor, so I guess it bounces out in the end

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How ironic.

Or should I say

View attachment 19031335
I am just looking at it as a stepping stone. Getting to know people in most of the grows, processors and dispensaries is giving me a new look at the industry. And I am learning a lot that I had never thought of. Such as most of the bulk flowers moves to dispensaries near the border of Ohio and Indiana. And the rest of the states seems to buy more extract and edibles. Seeing the invoices has been educational also. Lots of $400 to $600 lbs of mediocre looking flowers seems to be the norm. Seen some that at least looked great that were $1300. But those are either less common or less popular. Every dispensary has half ounces going for $25 to $40. Most of which doesn't look very good.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
so I scored another AC unit.5200btu Daewoo. just the unit. nothing else. I mounted framing cleats to the top and ripped a piece of 1/4-in plywood as a shim to bury the screw heads. I was not sure if the lemon was worth the squeeze but in the end this unit is throwing cold cold air and its safe from falling and clunking someone.

PXL_20240712_145106408~2.jpg
PXL_20240712_131924715.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I am just looking at it as a stepping stone. Getting to know people in most of the grows, processors and dispensaries is giving me a new look at the industry. And I am learning a lot that I had never thought of. Such as most of the bulk flowers moves to dispensaries near the border of Ohio and Indiana. And the rest of the states seems to buy more extract and edibles. Seeing the invoices has been educational also. Lots of $400 to $600 lbs of mediocre looking flowers seems to be the norm. Seen some that at least looked great that were $1300. But those are either less common or less popular. Every dispensary has half ounces going for $25 to $40. Most of which doesn't look very good.
Very smart move indeed. No better way to network really. I thought long and hard about working for the local testing lab as a driver picking up samples from grows to bring back to the lab.
That was when I still thought I wanted to be involved in the metrc market. I’ve since been disheartened.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup, working at the grow shop i meet just about all the local people in the industry,might lead to something in the future if i can hook up with someone who isn't a salt junky...and i could ever remember who is who...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Very smart move indeed. No better way to network really. I thought long and hard about working for the local testing lab as a driver picking up samples from grows to bring back to the lab.
That was when I still thought I wanted to be involved in the metrc market. I’ve since been disheartened.
Metrc is such a joke. We have to log in every order, every time we pick up, drop-off, stop at the office, change drivers.... in the same country that that pharmaceutical companies start the opiod epidemic and now lets tons of fentanyl cross the border.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
yup, working at the grow shop i meet just about all the local people in the industry,might lead to something in the future if i can hook up with someone who isn't a salt junky...and i could ever remember who is who...
Most are definitely salt farmers. Been to a few old school hippy grown soil farms. Even met some cool old dead heads.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Metrc is such a joke. We have to log in every order, every time we pick up, drop-off, stop at the office, change drivers.... in the same country that that pharmaceutical companies start the opiod epidemic and now lets tons of fentanyl cross the border.
you should see the clusterfuck that is biotrack...same deal with transporting product

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most are definitely salt farmers. Been to a few old school hippy grown soil farms. Even met some cool old dead heads.
we sell a lot of athena and advanced dry nutes...and for that matter the jumbo 6 gallon athena nutes...but that said we also sell a lot of build a soil 3.0 and even have the big ass brailer bags....so there's hope...

Latest posts

Latest posts