What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Mother nature is making her rounds no doubt. My buddy sent me a photo yesterday of his neighbors plant, in my neck of the woods. He said it broke it in half so he taped it up best he could. He messaged me, hey hows your plants doing? I said, I hope they're doing fine.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mother nature just super cropped them for you. Watch them pop back even stronger.

My friends in the Rochester area had a tornado warning and were hiding in the basement earlier. Had one touch down a ways away and head their direction.

Well I’m very thankful my spot is not a part of the power outage Consumers thinks it is. Latest estimate, per text as of this morning is 2:45 this afternoon. Would’ve made for a long night gassing up the genny.

Mother nature is making her rounds no doubt. My buddy sent me a photo yesterday of his neighbors plant, in my neck of the woods. He said it broke it in half so he taped it up best he could. He messaged me, hey hows your plants doing? I said, I hope they're doing fine.
I’m glad the hysteria of last night is over… lol

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not going there yet .need to get food shopping desperately done ✅ I do want to look for a split branches from the main stem’s.. that’s always a stress point for the plant

Ph-patrol

Veteran
They spotted a blue whale off of Gloucester Mass 2 days or 3 days ago. The Arctic blue whale weighs 330,000 lb and is classified as the largest animal on the planet ever to exist.
The last recorded sighting in Massachusetts Waters has been more than 20 years ago.
they are both endangered and elusive.

Gloucester!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They spotted a blue whale off of Gloucester Mass 2 days or 3 days ago. The Arctic blue whale weighs 330,000 lb and is classified as the largest animal on the planet ever to exist.
The last recorded sighting in Massachusetts Waters has been more than 20 years ago.
they are both endangered and elusive.

Gloucester!
Hell yeah :) ... it’s awesome and magnificent!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might think that Mother Nature is activating her self-healing powers against us humans.
Good to hear that everything turned out well for you.
Got more pallets …
BA2AB181-A821-463B-84D0-266C0D50B7BB.jpeg

Apologies, I'm losing the plot.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
That doesn’t include the foundation pad which is on me typically that runs another $1500:cry:
Wow!

Here in the mountains it's normal to find old bed frames being used as gates😂

When we first arrived, we were very English, but these days I sew my own shoes if they break😂

The old Spanish dudes are seriously ingenious.🙂 nothing is wasted.

Sometimes we venture out to a tourist resort on the coast and forget to change our clothes; we get some strange looks form our countrymen 😂

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow!, things are so expressive in the real world! 🙁

Your girls don’t need that!
I think New York might be the most expensive state there is in the country?
Wow!

Here in the mountains it's normal to find old bed frames being used as gates😂

When we first arrived, we were very English, but these days I sew my own shoes if they break😂

The old Spanish dudes are seriously ingenious.🙂 nothing is wasted.

Sometimes we venture out to a tourist resort on the coast and forget to change our clothes; we get some strange looks form our countrymen 😂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I think New York might be the most expensive state there is in the country?
In the country! Wow! Or even "far out"

My wife's sister's husband is very wealthy and they go to NY occasionally for a long weekend and to shop.
Sadly they're marriage is based on material possessions.

They don't seem very happy. 🙁

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Current day gdp

View attachment 19031035

The bluebirds were back checking out the box this morning. Maybe they are going to go for another batch.

View attachment 19031036
That's a beautiful specimen. I personally think the cali purples the authentic are superior to a lot of the genetics available today. To each their own and strains impact us all differently but for me they're top tier. They have the look, the taste, the smell, the effect that just resonates with me no doubt.